The date

GBs POV

I still felt confused and asked TB something "So TB, what are we? Are we dating or.. do you wanna date?" He looked at me as I could tell he was thinking "How about we date, and tell everyone except Pin and Coiny to make them upset?" I laughed hard on that joke and said " Let's date but not keep them dying inside!" He then asked me if I wanted to go somewhere special. Of course I said yes! We went to this grass field and we laid down on the ground looking at the stars. Feeling comfortable with our surroundings, missing calls from everyone at the party, finding constellations, the wind blowing through our hair, we held hands and looked at each other remembering our memories together, time slowed just for us, it was the best. It was midnight and we had to go home. TB dropped me off with a hug and once I closed the door, I called Pin and told her everything that happened! She responded with 2 things "GB I'm so happy for you but it is 1:09 AM right now! I'm asleep!"

Tbs POV

Wow, this whole day was a blur, but I can't believe it, I have a girlfriend, and it's GB!  I had then gotten a text from Coiny, and it was a bunch of photos of GB and I in the car kissing! He even had one of us in the field! How did he get those pictures? I asked him all the available questions and he simply replied "a magician ever reveals his secrets!" Omg this bitch. After that, GB and I made it official and they had a nickname for us..

"Lovers"