The Return

GBs POV

Ugh, the suspension was so long! I hate getting in trouble for things I didn't do! Well at least TB was here with me. We came back to school on Monday and instantly, everyone looked at us and was whispering something random.. We got to our class and sat down. Football went and sat next to me with a dirty look on his face. "You know, I never really liked you, I was just using you to cheat off of tests, you shocked me when you didn't sneak out with me that day. But me and Basketball are dating now, well, we were always dating, so like haha-" I looked at him with anger in my eyes. Everyone had turned around to see what would happen, even TB looked concerned! I didn't care though, I grabbed my books , and hit him hard on the head with them. I then went to the other side of TB.

"GB, just remember, he is jealous of you because you broke up with him." TB reminded me and grabbed my hand. I couldn't stop blushing! When it was lunch, I didn't go to the cafeteria and instead went to the library with my diary. I started to write down all my thoughts and feelings of him. Then, Pin walked up behind me and sat in the seat next to me. "So, GB, how is it going with you and TB? I saw you guys dancing in the rain! So romantic!" She chuckled as my heart dropped! She saw? Oh, wait, was she the one who played the goddam music?! Oh no. "Everything is going great with TB. But last week, was something..." I told her about the kiss because it was swallowing me alive! "Uhm, GB? He probably didn't receive a text from Basketball. She couldn't have gotten over TB that easily because she has liked him for 8 years! I tried to help her move on but it was impossible! He just wanted to kiss you!".

"Omg....."