39

𝖲𝖾𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗇

I realized I can't be visibly mad at Tashara on her birthday it'll ruin it. I just decided to give her the cold shoulder for a while.

"So are you coming to pick me up or no Sekani. I'm not about to play." She snapped over the phone. "Nah I won't make it in time."

She hung up and I shrugged after attempting to hide my cough syrup in my suitcase.

After I was done, I went to this white nigga house. He be giving me thousands of dollars for cocaine.

Shit be crazy when rich niggas feining.

After being out here for 2 hours I headed to the airport. Our flight was in 45 minutes and I was 20 away from the airport.

𝖳𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖠𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂

After hanging up on Sekani I debated on whether I want to go on this trip or not. He's been being weird since yesterday.

I thought about if I should put my pills in my bag and I decided not to. If I want them bad enough I'll buy some out there.

I took a shower and put on a gray nike tech jogging suit and slid on my black foam runners. 

I finished packing and put my suitcase in my car. I drove to chipotle since I was hungry and sat in the parking lot.

I smoked a wood and then began eating my bowl.

"Niggas want me to get ratchet. Niggas want me to attack it." I turned the song off.

I watched nowthatstv on my macbook while eating.

"Ferrari can't fight for shit."

After I finished my bowl I popped a pill and headed to the airport which was an hour from me i'll cut that time down.

I started my car and sped straight to the highway. "Call from Bestie." I answered on my car.

"It's sexy." I said. "You on your way to the airport yet?" Hayleigh asked me. "Yes."

"Okay me and Ithan leaving out as well." She said. "Okay see you there."

"Evergreen. Please don't come home to me. Ohhh sweet Evergreen. He don't love me no more." I sung.

I listened to music my whole way to the airport.

I went through all the bag checks and shit. "Leigh you here?" I asked as our facetime connected.

"Yes I'm right here. See me jumping?" I looked around seeing her jump while waving her hands. "Yea."

I hung up and made my way towards her. We sat here until time to board. Sekani didn't say anything to me when he got here.

I said hey and he gave me a head nod.

I'm gone be coo. It's my birthday week. My birthday tomorrow and they're surprising me.

I played my music until I got tapped. I looked over seeing Sekani staring at me. "Fuck you want?" I asked.

"First of all calm the fuck down. Second, are you fucking high?" He asked. I slowly nodded.

I already know how he's about to get. He nodded and got up I guess switching spots with Hayleigh.

"What's up with him?" She asked, I shrugged and fell asleep.

-
I woke up in a bed. I stretched and yawned staring at the ceiling. Only one way I got in here.

I walked around attempting to find Sekani when I spotted him on the couch on his phone.

"Until her birthday which is tomorrow, after that I'm cool. I'll give her gifts when we get back to Dallas but I'm done."

My heart sank. "Done with what?" I asked.  He shook his head. "Nothing Tashara. Damn I cant be on the phone around you?"

"You don't have to be fucking rude all I asked was a simple fucking question and expecting a simple fucking answer!"

"You! Done with your ass. Im tired of you and all your bull shit! Then you can't even be fucking considerate enough to come to the airport sober. You fucking serious Tashara?"

"Why do you care? It's not like you actually care about me any fucking ways."

"I fucking love you Tashara. If I didn't, I wouldn't have bought you to Jamaica for your birthday. I would have bought you a fucking srt. I stuck around to help you find yourself when you were lost. It's so much I do for you out of love Tashara. Don't say I never cared about your ass."

"I don't care because I'm not gone sit here and let you kill yourself again? At what point will you fucking realize Tashara. You're selfish and only care for your fucking self!"

"You're acting like you're not back to drinking lean! Fucking hypocrite!" I yelled back. "I'm not gone sit here and have a yelling battle with your ass." He got up and left.

"Fuck!" I sat on the ground with my face buried in my hands. All I could do was cry.

This no one's fault but my own.