35

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢

I woke up with Hayleigh next to me. I stretched then went into the bathroom. I used the bathroom then started my hygiene routine.

After my shower, I lotion my body down and heard a knock on the door. I put on my pink robe and went to the door.

"Why are you here?" I rolled my eyes. "You didn't even say what I did wrong, you just cut me off."

"Because Im not dealing with no bitch drama that come with you." He walked in and I closed the door behind him.

"What are you talking about ma?" He asked.

Stupid ass bitch.

"Some silly bitch came to me in the grocery store yesterday on bullshit. I'm not about to be arguing with no bitch over you."

"Who? Because I don't fuck with nobody other than you mama." I mugged him. "Who the fuck is Simone then?"

He sighed and rubbed his hands down his face in frustration. "That bitch is a nobody. She miserable as fuck. Don't let her get into your head."

"I love YOU, Tashara. Only you." He said. "I love you too Sekani."

He kissed me but I made it short.

"Who here?" He asked as we heard Hayleigh coming down the stairs. "Me hoe." She said making her appearance known.

"Hey Sekani." She said going into the kitchen. "Wassup." He responded.

"I promise Tashara, you're the only person Im fucking with." He held my hands. "Ok."

"Tasha. I'm out. I love you." She came and gave me a hug while eating a yogurt. "I love you too. Text me when you make it to Ithan house."

"What if I was going home?" She started to laugh. "Girl you're never home."

"Whatever." She playfully rolled her eyes before leaving.

"Let's go out for brunch." He pulled me up off the couch. "Why would I go out with you and you made me feel stupid?"

"You made yourself feel stupid. I don't fuck with that girl." He said. "Whatever Sekani, I'm not arguing with you."

I got up going to my room. Of course he followed behind me.

I went into my closet to find an outfit.

I picked a gray two piece and put my hair in a claw clip.

"You chilling with dildos in your bed." Sekani laughed while I was getting dressed. I gasped and put it back in my dresser.

"I wonder what you and Hayleigh did." He chuckled. "Boy shut the fuck up."

I sat in my mirror taking pictures.

I put on my black foam runners and grabbed a little cross body.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and we left. I made sure to lock the door on the way out.

"Where we going?" I asked. "Sit back and enjoy the ride." He said. I rolled my eyes and got on my phone.

I looked up every couple of minutes and then we ended up in his mom neighborhood.

We got out and went into her house, I would never give him a key to my house.

"Hey babies." She greeted us. "Hey mom." I hugged her. He hugged her after me and he grabbed my hand as we went into the kitchen.

"The food is almost done and I have a guest for y'all to meet."

"Ok." I smiled. God know that i'm hungry.

"Come to the bathroom." He whispered in my ear. "We not having a quickie at your mom house." I whispered back.

"Ma I'm horny as fuck. Either we to the car or the bathroom." I got up walking towards the door. "We'll be back!" He yelled.

"Ok."

We left and got into the car. I started taking my stuff off as soon as we got in here.

"I love your body." He grabbed me by my neck. I climbed over into his seat. He rubbed my ass while I was grinding my hips on his lap.

He pulled his dick out and pulled my panties to the side.

I moaned as he bounced me up and down. "Your pussy get so wet for me baby. You love this dick, huh?"

"Mhm yesss."

"Where y'all go?" His mom asked as we walked back into the door. "Drillcity." He mumbled.

We both gasped. "Sekani." She hit him in the chest. I stood there shocked. She started laughing and a man walked in behind us.

"Oh hi sorry i'm late." He said. "You're fine. Um Sekani this is Rodney my boyfriend, Rodney this is my son Sekani."

Sekani mugged him but still shook his hand. "And this here is my baby Tasha, Sekani's girlfriend, well wife."

He shook my hand with a pleasant smile.

"I made brunch and I have mimosas." She smiled as we headed into the kitchen. I made me and Sekani plates and got me a mimosa.

I started feeling sad for some odd reason. Maybe it's because I don't have a mom to sit and eat with or a family in general.

Sekani rubbed my thigh under the table in a comforting motion. After we finished our food we thanked his mom and left.

"I got you forever baby girl." Sekani kissed my cheek while we were sitting in the car.