16

𝘚𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I sat on Tashara bed while watching her brush her hair down.

"You see something you like baby?" She said before laughing. I laughed along with her.

Tasha is so perfect to me and I can't understand why I'm so obsessed with her. She's not even my girl yet. I plan to ask her soon though.

We're together all the time unless one is busy then her lips are so soft. Her kisses are so sweet and gentle.

"Lemme take you out tonight." I licked my lips. "Like on a date?" She asked turning around and standing up .

"Yea." She smiled sitting on my lap. "Ok. What time?"

"I gotta handle something but I'll be back to get you in about 2 hours and a half so you got plenty of time to do what you need to do. Wear a dress and doll yourself up."

She love getting dressed up and putting on makeup.

She nodded.

It was already 6:00. She stood up and I hugged her as she put her arms around my neck.

"I'll see you later." I kissed her forehand.

She smiled as I walked out of her room. I locked her front door as I left out. She need to start giving a nigga a house key.

I looked at my vibrating phone seeing my mom calling.

"Hey baby, how you doing?"

"I'm good mama. How are you?"

"I'm great. So your uncle is barbecuing tomorrow at 6 and I was wondering if you and Tashara were coming."

"I'll ask her if she wants to come. She's not really comfortable around a lot of people."

"Ok. I love you. Have a good day."

"Love you too, and same to you."

"Ok bye bye dear."

I let her hang up then I started my car and pulled off.

I pulled up to the bank first. I cashed these checks in then I headed to my house.

I got some of the shit I sell and switched cars.

I usually sell to people that actually make money. I do drop offs at houses and shit or the person would meet me.

I don't just deliver to random crack heads often. They already be in fucked up situations.

I did some drop offs and as I drove home I smoked a nice ass blunt.

I went into the house and took a shower after my shower, I put on an all black suit and sprayed on some Versace cologne.

I put my rolex on my wrist and checked my dreads. I just got a retwist a few days ago so it still look nice.

I called her to let her know I was leaving my house.

"Hello?" She answered. Her voice so heavenly.

"I'm leaving my house right now so be ready when I get there."

She hung up.

I hate when she do that shit. I was finna say something else but I ain't feel like calling her back.

I called to reserve us a table.

I listened to Brent Faiyaz as I drove to her house.

"Girl you do damage to me. Know I love it, yea I love you. Ain't nothing better for me now."

She put me on to this song and I fuck with it.

I stopped to get her some flowers and I continued to her house.

I knocked on the door with the bouquet of flowers in my hand She opened the door looking good as fuck.

"Thank you." She smiled as I handed her the flowers. "You look good as fuck. Shit."

I stared at her as she walked away to put her flowers in a vase.

She grabbed her purse and held my hand. "Ready?" She nodded.

On our way there lil durk started playing.

"Get back for your mans you in club like he ain't dead. Nike skimask for the covid, the only time you niggas wear it."

"What you know about this lil mama?" I smirked at her. She chuckled. "Enough."

I pulled up to the restaurant and gave the keys to the valet nigga.

I grabbed her hand helping her out of the car.

"Reservation for Sekani Smith." The lady smiled leading us to a table.

We ordered our drinks then we spoke more about ourselves before the food got here. When it arrived we ate and enjoyed each other's company.

She has been all smiles all night.

𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢

𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢.𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪: 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓

1𝘬𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯: 𝘔𝘠 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓❤️
↪️𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘦❤️