10

𝘚𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

Tashara is really an amazing person. I love her company and I love our connection. I don't usually get this close with people, especially not women.

"Bra Kani." E tapped me knocking me out of my trans. "Huh? Huh? Yea?"

"Nigga. I said wassup with you and Tasha?" He gave me a look.

"Nun, she cool asf and got a raw ass personality that I fuck with." I fought the smile that was trying to creep onto my face.

"You like her. Awl, nigga you like her." He put his fist in front of his mouth.

"No I don't. She got a raw ass vibe that I fuck with. Wait to be honest, I don't know if I like her or not.."

"Man. Y'all been together nonstop for the past 4 months." He smiled.

I mugged him. "Damn nigga. I don't pay attention to how long you be with Hayleigh."

"I'll admit, I love Hayleigh. I really fuck with her. She a sweet girl."

"Exactly so worry about what the fuck y'all got going on and stay out of my shit."

"Damn. Why your ass gotta be so mean?"

"Why your ass gotta be in my business?"

Nigga I ain't mean, stay out my fucking business.

I miss Tashara. She got a soft spot in my heart. I don't know what is is about her that got me so drawn into her.

I need to call her.

"Imma fuck with you." I dapped him up after standing up off the couch.

I pulled out the driveway, making my way home.

I called my mom.

"Hey baby."

"Hey ma, what you up to?"

"Nothing just got out of church. Where you on your way to?"

"I'm headed to the house, I don't really have any plans today."

"You should come over, I'm cooking dinner."

"Alright ma. I'll be there maybe in a few hours."

"Ok bye bye."

I hung up the phone. Lemme call Tashara.

The phone kept ringing and she never answered.

I was taken aback. Tashara always answers her phone. Fuck is she doing? I called again and she still didn't answer.

I looked at her Instagram seeing nothing on her story or anything.

I stopped to get me some backwoods and then went home.

I knew if I took a nap, I wasn't gone wake up until later so I played the game to waste time.

I looked at my phone often to see if Tashara hit me back, which she didn't.

After about 3 hours, I went to my mom house.

"Hey baby, how you doing?" She pulled me into a hug. "I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm doing good. You don't seem fine, seem like there's something on your mind. Who's the girl?"

"Ain't no girl ma'am. Where the food at?" She laughed. "In the kitchen. I made baked loaded potatoes. That's all. I just wanted to see my son's face."

My mom is such a sweet woman. I looked at my phone again for the 3rd time since i've been here.

"She hasn't texted you back yet, huh?" I let out a chuckled from her statement. "Who are you talking about ma?"

"I don't know, you tell me." She fake sipped her tea.

4 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

My phone was ringing, a random number. I answered hoping it was Tashara with a new number, I haven't spoken to her in about a month.

"Hello?" It was a different voice. I dragged my hand down my face. "Hello, who is this?"

"It's Hayleigh, I was just wondering if you've heard from Tasha recently. I've been calling her phone back to back, going to her house and even went to her parents' graves. I haven't seen her in like a month and I'm really worried."

Everything stopped moving. I stopped breathing, my heart stopped beating, I was stuck.

For some reason, it felt like a weight was on my chest that I can't lift off.

"Hello? Quan? Have you?" She snapped me back into reality.

"No, I haven't seen or heard from her. When you do hear something can you please let me know?"

"Yea. Sure." She said. I hung up and threw my phone at the wall watching it shatter.

What if something happened to her?
What if she overdosed?
What if she's dead?

A million questions clouded my mind. I found myself popping ecstasy.