34

Sekani mugged as he sat at the table with a female from his past. Someone he never wanted to see again.

"Talk." He stated clearly with irritation in his voice. "I know we haven't been together since high school but I miss you."

𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. He was thinking.

She seen that he was happy with his new girlfriend and she wished it was her.

"What type of business you wanted to talk about? Scamming? Selling drugs? What?"

"I just needed to get you here. I miss you and I would stop at nothing to have you back and apologize." She spoke.

"Bitch, you're crazy." He stood up. "So you just gonna walk away?" She yelled causing the attention to be on them.

"Simone." He turned to her looking even more irritated than he was when he got there.

"We have nothing to talk about. That shit we had was damn near 10 years ago. Let it go."

With that he walked out.

He was going to go to Tashara house but she wasn't home so he went out to where he usually go to serve his feins.

•••

Meanwhile, Tashara decided to clean up then go grocery shopping. She cleaned out her refrigerator and decided that she needed more food.

"Mommy baby. You hungry?" She cooed at shadow. She put food into his bowl and put some water with ice cubes in his water bowl then left the house.

She listened to Rod wave while making her way there.

"I threw the party of the century and people came over, no one left sober."

She got out and grabbed a buggy she went into the produce first getting some fruit and vegetables then she went to look for snacks.

Someone bumped her buggy making her instantly mug the girl.

"You could've said excuse me." Tashara looked around thinking "𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰?"

"Excuse you?" She mugged the girl. She didn't recognize her at all. Her face was foreign.

"Watch yourself bitch." Tashara was even more taken aback. "Bitch I don't know who you are, but I won't hesitate to whoop your ass."

"Oh Sekani knows who I am. Ask him about Simone." She blew a kiss and walked away.

Tashara started laughing out loud. "𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?" Was the only thing she could think of.

She took what she had to check out, still laughing. She was mad asf but she knew niggas ain't shit.

She texted Sekani with a simple message and blocked him.

972-***-****

𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦

"I can't let no nigga ruin my day." She sighed and turned her phone off.

She called Hayleigh, hoping she was home.

"Hey butt." She answered. "Wanna come over and get drunk?"

"Omg yes bitch. Bae! I'm going over Tashara house I love you!" She yelled while gathering her stuff.

"Tasha bae, im getting a bottle of don and a bottle of that casa." She stuck her tongue out. "Ok." She hung up.

She drove to the liquor store and got a bottle of Hennessy and a bottle of milagro.

She also grabbed some apple juice and lemonade.

She drove back home getting the cup and sat on the couch. Like 10 minutes later, Hayleigh walked in the door.

"Bitch why you don't lock your shit." She asked while taking her shoes off. "Bitch come pour a shot and shut tf up."

They grabbed their cups and went into Tashara room.

They mixed their liquor and Tashara just wanted to get her mind off Sekani for the rest of the night but she also couldn't get over how that bitch tried to play with her.

"Why this bitch bump into me at the store. Talm bout Sekani. Bitch I should've slapped the fuck outta her stupid ass." She spoke out getting irritated about the situation all over again.

"Bitch you lyinggg. You dogged her ass out or let her have it?" Hayleigh asked before drinking another shot.

"I let her have it. Not finna give nobody the time over a nigga. I should've beat her ass though." She rolled her eyes.

They drunk more and more.

"This shit don't even taste like liquor no more." Tashara looked at her cup. "Oh bitch. I thought it was just me. This shit taste like water."

"I wanna be drunk as fuck. See all we finished was the casamigos." Tashara held the bottle up.

Hayleigh stared at Tashara licking her lips. "Damn bitch you wanna eat my pussy?" Tashara joked. "And if I do?" Hayleigh started laughing.

"I need some head anyways." Hayleigh kissed her grabbing her neck.

Tashara stuck her tongue in Hayleigh mouth as the kiss got more heated.

Her hand slipped into Tashara's panties, massaging her clit. Tashara did the same thing making both of them moan in the kiss.

Hayleigh pushed her back so now she was on her back.

She pulled her panties off and got to licking her as she fingered her at the same time.

"Mhm fuckkk." She moaned as her mouth gapped open. Hayleigh spit on her clit and sucked on it.

"Bitch your pussy good." Hayleigh mumbled rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Tashara back arched as she was thrusting her hips into Hayleigh face. "I'm finna cum."

Hayleigh went to get a dildo and used it on Tashara while still eating her pussy.

Her eyes rolled back as she felt herself cum.

They both laughed and fell asleep.