37

Tashara Amani

"Ma I miss you. When you coming home?" Sekani asked over the phone. "I'm supposed to be here until tomorrow then I'll be back. It's been two days, have space to miss me."

"I had my space, now I miss you." I smiled. "I miss you too handsome." "What y'all finna go do?" I looked in my mirror applying my lip liner. "We're going day drinking."

"All y'all do is drink." Ithan mumbled. "You mad ho?" Hayleigh mugged. "I'll call you when we get back." He smacked his lips. "Okay Tashara." He hung up.

"Well somebody pissed in his cereal." Leigh pursed her lips. "I'on give no fucks." I waved her off. I put my necklace on and we left out. I got in the driver seat while Hayleigh got in the passenger seat.

"I love Dubai already." I smiled. "Girl your birthday month just getting started we got another trip next week." I smiled I can't waitttt.

"You're like my sugar daddy." I laughed as I got to our destination. We both got out and went into the bar. As soon as we sat down we already sensed the group of niggas in the corner.

"How may I help you ladies?" The bar tender smiled at us. "Can we get 2 shots of milagro resposado." He nodded and poured it and slid our drinks. When I drunk some I scrunched my face up. "We should've started with a margarita."

"I agree completely. Shit."

One of the niggas walked up smiling at Hayleigh. "Hey mama, you and your friend are looking beautiful over here. Mind having a few drinks with us?"

She smiled at him. "Sorry but no thanks. We're a lesbian couple."

"4 more shots sir." Hayleigh said. He slid them her way. She downed 3 and started tonging me down.

My hand went around her neck deepening the kiss. We both pulled away. He licked his lips. "That was sexy, but I respect it." He smiled backing away.

We both laughed and I drunk the last shot. "Let's get out of here." I stood up putting money on the counter top. "Let's go back to the Airbnb." She said.

I shrugged and headed back. Hayleigh was rubbing on my thigh the whole time. When we arrived we got out and went inside.

Hayleigh attacked my lips and I kissed back as we took our clothes off. I grinded on top of her as we kissed. She pulled away and got a dildo out oh her bag. She pulled my panties off and licked my clit before sucking on it.

"Mhmm fuck." I held her head. Hayleigh gives great head. Felling her put 2 fingers in me only turned me on more. "Mhm I always tell you how good you taste." She kept going until I switched with her I spit on her clit and rubbed it with my thumb before pushing her dildo into her.

"Tashaaa." She moaned arching her back up. I licked her clit as I used her toy. I went faster hearing her moans get louder. She moved her hips matching my pace.

I kept going until she came all on it. I went back up kissing her as she had her fingers in me. I moaned in her mouth feeling her curl her fingers. I was basically riding her hand until I came on it.

She sucked her fingers and went to kissing my neck.
-

"Hayleigh." I stale faced her. "Bitch you know her leave out was left tf out." She laughed showing me this girl from the beach. "A messss!"

I got up to get in the shower since we been out all day. I put on a pink lace set. She end up getting in the shower too and I made us some tacos while she did that.

"Aye my bitch a chef now??" She smiled at me as I turned the fire down a little.

"Girl it ain't nun to make some tacos." I added the taco seasoning and turned the stove off as I mixed it.

When I was done, we both made our plates and sat on the couch to watch South central baddies.

"Liddy so fucking ugly, but she got hands frl." I said. "Nah real shit. Ivory be fucking shit up."

photosoftasha: if not me and scoob then who????