3

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I woke up rubbing my eyes. I looked at the time 11:15 AM. Friday?????

I slept for 3 days straight. One day I hope these pills kill me. I don't have nothing to live for.

I looked at my phone seeing over 20 missed calls from Hayleigh and many more messages.

I called her. "Tasha omg. Girl what you been doing? I was worried about you fr."

"I been sleep Leigh." She doesn't know I do drugs. I never plan on telling her either.

"You okay? I'm coming over."

"Okay. I'm finna get up."

I hung up then went into the bathroom doing my daily morning routine. I put on a crop top with some gray shorts with no panties.

𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵❤️
𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘌 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?

𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦. 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘤
𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘓𝘮𝘢𝘰𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺

𝘖𝘩...𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦.

𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵❤️  𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

I closed the message thread and went back into my room putting on some joggers with a matching hoodie and some white nike socks.

I just feel more comfortable fully clothed around men.

I turned my heat all the way down and sat on my couch caressing Shadow. Im in need for a self care day, I'm just not in the mood.

I popped one of my pills before putting the bag in my room on my nightstand.

I seen Hayleigh text me saying she's outside so I unlocked the door. She walked in with 3 dudes behind her.

"I thought only one person was coming." I said to her.

"If you want them to leave, I'll tell them to go. I know you're probably not comfortable with this and I should've notified you at first."

"It's fine." She gave me a reassuring look. "You sure?" I nodded giving her a slight smile. Tbh my high was starting to kick in.

"So y'all this is my sister, Tasha." I waved at them.

"I'm E, that's Quan and that's Rob." The one with dreads pointed to another nigga with dreads and a nigga with freeforms.

"Tasha you smoke?" Rob asked me. I shook my head. "No."

"Your eyes low and red asf." He side eyed me. "I had an edible."

Lying straight through my teeth.

I sat on the couch holding Shadow. "Who is mommy baby? Yes Shadow, you're my baby." I have him kisses.

"Bra stop kissing this fucking flea having ass cat next to me." Quan said.

"Better shut up before she throw his ass on you." Leigh said. "Literally." I added on.