22

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

"Where you going?" Sekani asked. "I'm going to the club with Hayleigh."

After asking which one, he nodded and put his attention back on the game.

I rubbed lotion on my body before getting dressed.

I put on a black one piece with some furry boots. I put on my glasses and grabbed a black leather purse.

I sprayed some perfume and was finally ready.

"Damn. No kiss?" He turned to me.

I gave him a quick peck so I don't get too much lip gloss on him.

𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 3 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

We sat in our ride on the way to the club. "Can you take my pictures for me?" I handed Hayleigh my phone.

She nodded and started snapping me up.

I picked 3 to post and hearted them.

"Let's go get drunkkkk!" She stuck her tongue out as we got out the car. We walked through the door since Sekani and Ithan knew the bouncer.

"Can we get 2 shots of henny and 4 shots of casamigos?" She told the bartender he nodded and made our drinks to give them to us.

We downed our shots. I cringed a lil every time I swallowed some liquor.

"Ou bitch." I put my fist to my mouth seeing an old lady twerking. Hayleigh pulled out her phone to record while we laughed at it.

She posted it on her close friends.

"Gas what I smoke! Feds at my door, jump out the window! No you can't get no money you silly hoe!"

"I just hit a stain faneto!"

We recorded our selves rapping the lyrics.

We drank more shots and in no time, I was gone off my ass.

"Where the fuck Sekani at?" I asked this lady standing next to me.

"Probably in the bathroom." She shrugged.

Shit where my man at.

"Hayleigh where my mannnn?" I ended up falling. "Yea you ready to go."

"Nooo. I didn't twerk yet."

I heard a song coming on.

"Awww shit."

"We be fucking nonstop boy say my name. When no one ain't around we be making real love!"

"Oh shit bestieeee! What she say? By the look in your face I know it feel real good! What?"

"Sit on that what???? Sit on it!!" She hyped me up as she recorded me twerking.

I started twerking on a split and allat.

"Oh shit." She came and picked me up. She called somebody while I went to sit down.

"Come on he outside." She said.

I could barely work my legs.

Our driver dropped me off first then Hayleigh. I lied on the couch and suddenly started throwing up.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh shit!" My mouth got a nasty taste to it. I kept throwing up.

Sekani came down states stairs hearing me. "Fuck Tasha."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I started crying. I felt bad. He cleaned it up while I cried.

He carried me upstairs and took my clothes off me.

"Sekani. I need to brush my teeth."

He helped me into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and also peed.

I sat on top of him since he was on his back.

I kissed his lips and he kissed back so I bit his bottom lip softly so I can get my tongue in his mouth.

Our tongues moved in sync as we explored each other's mouths.

He caressed my ass and thighs while I was grinding on his lower half.

I pulled away. "You acting like doing this won't lead to something."

"Because it won't, you gone take your drunk ass to sleep." He forced my head down to the point where I was laying on his chest.

"You're no fun. Drunk sex, drunk sex, yeah yeah. Or whatever lil durk said."

"That's not what durk said. Go to sleep Amani." I rolled off of him and ended up on the floor.

"You're so boringgg." He yanked me by my arm and put me back in the bed.

"Tashara chill out. It's 3 in the morning. Go the fuck to bed." He said.

I finally gave in and l put my head down and just like that, I was out.

𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢

𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢.𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪: 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵🖤