17

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I brushed my teeth while Sekani was still in the bed sleep.

I took my pills then I decided to make some breakfast.

I made french toast with some eggs, bacon and fried potatoes.

I went upstairs to wake him up since the food was ready.

"Kani wake up." I shook him. His one of his eyes opened as I kept shaking him.

"Damn girl, I'm up." He chuckled as I was still shaking him. "Oh my bad." I started laughing.

He went to brush his teeth and came out. He placed a soft kiss on my lips then went downstairs after smelling the food.

I smiled to myself. Last night, I was so happy. I learned more about him and vice versa.

I really really like him, he's amazing.

I walked downstairs as well so I can eat.

"You wanna go with me to my family barbecue today?"

"Yea what time?" I asked him. "6:00."

I nodded my head. We finished our food then washed our dishes.

I went and took a shower and put on some shorts with a matching crop top. He went and took a shower after me.

I scrolled on tiktok on my ipad while being under my blanket. Still in my bonnet rubbing shadow as he kept purring.

Kani came out the bathroom and put on some gray joggers with a white polo t shirt and he had put on his foam runners.

"Where you going?" I scanned his outfit. "Ma, I got some business to handle."

I rolled my eyes and got back on tiktok.

"Don't start that attitude shit Amani." He straight faced me. "You can get the fuck out."

"You wanna come with me ma?" He asked. I nodded. "That's all your stubborn ass had to say."

I fixed my hair and put on my yeezy slides then grabbed my tote bag. I locked my door as we left.

I smiled sitting in the passenger seat. He gave me a peck kiss then he pulled off.

We literally only drove around to people houses if this the business he goes out everyday to handle, he need a new business.

I sat in the car playing with shit while he was in somebody house.

He came out and got back in the car "You cool?" I nodded my head. "Yea, a little bored."

"Occupy yourself." He tossed his phone in my lap. I looked at it seeing ain't shit on here but social media.

I played Blind by Sza then got comfortable and ended up falling asleep.

I woke up feeling myself in the bed.

I realized we were at Sekani's house and I was sleeping in his bed.

I looked at my watch seeing that it was 5:15 PM. I went to pee then wiped myself and washed my hands.

I walked downstairs seeing Ithan and Rob here.

"Hey Tasha." They said. I waved in response. Kani waved me over. I walked to him and he pulled me on his lap.

I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Nah, wake up. We gotta go to this barbecue." I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes.

"You got a shoot tomorrow?" He asked me. "No but I have to deliver packages tomorrow. Why?"

"I was wondering."

We stopped talking so I started dosing off.

It felt like I was only sleep for 2 seconds before he shook me. "Ma get up."

I looked at my watch seeing it's 6:02. I stood up stretching. I went and brushed my teeth again then I brushed my hair and made sure it was nice before going back downstairs.

We all got in Sekani car. I took some pictures of myself while he drove.

𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢.𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪   5𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

After like 5 minutes, I fell asleep

"Ma wake up." Sekani shook me.

I looked up seeing we were at his uncle's house. There were so many cars I held onto his hand for comfort.

He placed a small kiss on my hand then we walked into the house. There were so many people.

"Wassup lil nigga." Some man hugged him. "Wassup man."

"Neph this all you right here?" The man looked at me. I looked at Sekani. "Yea. That's all mine." I smiled as we made eye contact.

"Uncle Rome. Nice to meet you." He shook my hand gently. "I'm Tashara." I smiled.

He introduced me to more of his family. There actually cool. I also talked to his mom for a while.

"You ready to go?" He asked me. I nodded. It was now 9 and I was ready to get home.

We said bye to everyone then got in the car. First dropped E and Rob at his house so they can get their cars then we went to my house.

We both took showers then fell asleep in each other's arms.