25

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

My head hurt so bad as Sekani woke me up. I stretched going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

We had to be at the airport in 3 and a half hours. I brushed my teeth then took a shower. I decided on a pink polo jogging suit and put on some slides.

We put all our stuff in the car and drove to get some breakfast we went into Waffle house.

We got our food and got into the car to eat.

"You had fun mama?" Sekani asked me. "Yea. Did you?"

"Yea, especially when my tongue was in that pussy." I rolled my eyes while he smirked. "You didn't have to say all that Sekani."

He chuckled while I ain't find nothing funny. "Wanna do it again?" He looked at me shocked.

"Say no more." He put his food away. He pulled off and ended up in an empty parking lot.

He got out and went to the backseat. "Come on. What you doing?"

"Oh you really want to? Cause i was joking." He nodded his head. I shrugged and climbed to the back seat and he took my joggers and my panties off.

"Bend over." He said. I did what he told me. I felt his tongue on my pearl and my eyes rolled back as I moaned.

"Mhm fuck." I moaned louder when he started fingering me along with sucking on my clit.

It was so much pleasure that all I could do is moan.

"Sekani. Slow down ugh." He sped up putting me closer to cumming.

He moved his fingers and his tongue started going in and out of me. That's when I couldn't take it no more.

"Go ahead and cum mama." He went back to fingering me. I tightened my walls around his fingers as I felt myself releasing on his fingers.

He placed them in my mouth then licked them himself before sloppily kissing me.

I smiled pulling away. He wiped me off and I put my panties and my pants back on then climbed into the front seat.

We kissed then he pulled off.

I ran my fingers in his dreads while he drove.

I got a call from Hayleigh and I answered putting it on speaker.

"Yes?"

"Tasha where y'all at?"

"We in the car, just got done eating" I said. "I was chowing down on that pussy." Sekani mumbled.

I side eyed him.

"I hope I heard him wrong. We're on our way to the airport so we'll see y'all there." She said.

I hung up the phone.

-
We got off the plane and we went and got our luggages. Sekani put everything in the car while I sat in the car looking pretty.

"Can we go to my house?" He asked. I nodded staring at his lips. They're so plump.

"Can I get a kiss?" He put his hand on my neck slowly kissing me then a car honked behind us.

I rolled my eyes and he sighed and kept driving.

We got to his house and I used my key to unlock the door while he got all the bags.

I went into his room and got in the shower. I washed my body and stayed in for a minute.

After being in there for a while I washed up again and got out.

He stood up off his bed and kissed me on my lips and smacked my ass before he went into the bathroom.

I put lotion on my body then I put on a pair of panties with one of his shirts.

He spent like 30 minutes in the shower. Then came out in his towel. I watched as his body as he moved around the room.

"You staring hard as fuck ma." He smirked. I rolled my eyes looking down at my phone.

After he got dressed he picked me up and got in my spot putting me on top of him.