33

I haven't talked to Sekani in days. I never texted him back or answered his calls. His last message said he wasn't chasing me so I left it at that.

I decided to get on twitter since I have nothing better to do and Hayleigh sent me a post.

I looked at the post so shocked.

𝘓𝘢🤍 @ 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘺𝘢.𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 •2hrs
𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥! 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴! 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧!

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭. @ 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢.𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘔𝘌. 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦. 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺.💕

I could've sworn my brand was named after me..

𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘴

Who could I steal my brand from? I never even heard of this chick until now and i've had my brand for 2 years.

"Girl why they playing in your face?" She said while on the phone. "I don't know. She's a nobody for real."

"I know that's right. What you doing?"

"Nothing. I got some stuff to package up. Also, I might need you to take some pictures in these jogging suits i'm about to drop."

"I been waiting for you to drop some new track suits and jogging suits." She laughed. "I been supposed to do it but I've been postponing it."

"Just let me know when you want me to come over, I got you

"I'm about to go to my man house. I'm tired of being bored." I frowned. "I need a man."

"What happened with you and Sekani? I swear y'all argue over anything."

"No. We can't ever be cool. Im not about to keep doing this with him. It's irritating as fuck."

"What he do?" She asked. "He left."

"See Tashara. Bye." She hung up. I mugged the phone and put my head down.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I sat in my bed with my robe on and grabbed my laptop.

I looked through all the orders and looked at what I had to restock.

I also put in some orders for the things I needed to restock. I made my way into my other room opening the boxes.

I turned on some music while I packaged the orders.

"I'm so glad you called right on time. You must have just read my mind. If we skip the small talk."

I hummed the lyrics while I finished up. When I got done I made a mental note to clean up when I get home.

I threw on a jogging suit with my crocs and left out, still wearing my bonnet.

First, I went to the postal office. I handled all of that then went to chipotle to get me a burrito bowl.

I got back home and sat on the couch eating while watching baddies.

"Boy get the fuck back." I pushed shadow away from my food. He be pissing me off.

I heard a knock on the door. I smacked my lips pausing the show then going to the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. "Open the door Tashara."

"No. Leave." I walked back away. He called me from an unknown number.

"What do you want Sekani? Damn."

"I just wanna talk ma. Open the door." He spoke calmly. I hung up and opened the door and went back to sit on the couch.

"Speak." I picked my food back up. "I don't really wanna talk. I wanted to be around you and see your pretty face."

I fought the smile that was trying to appear on my face and rolled my eyes. "You can look at me on instagram."

"Tasha. Why you gotta act like this?"

I hate getting attached to a person.

"I'm not doing anything." I sat my food down. He sat next to me, pulling me onto his lap.

"Why you ignoring me and shit?" He asked. I shrugged.

"See you do shit for attention, you dont gotta do allat." I sat there not saying anything.

"Stop doing dumb shit. Let me love you."

I didn't say anything in response, I let him talk.

"You don't have nothing to say?" He asked. "No. Fuck I'm supposed to say?"

He sighed and kissed my cheek he held me in his arms saying nothing while my head rested on his chest.

I always feel relaxed in Sekani arms. His scent and his whole aura calms me.

I can't trust myself to keep it going and I feel myself falling in love with him.

I don't wanna end up hurt. I don't wanna end up having to start all over.

"Sekani. Will you ever leave me?" I asked. "No mama. I'm in love with you. I'll never let you go."

I smiled to myself not moving.