21

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

We've been here for 2 days now and we decided that we're going to the mall and out to eat today.

Me and Hayleigh going out tonight for drinks and shit too.

I sat in my towel tryna decide on what I should wear.

I decided on a khaki skirt with a black crop top. I put on my off white 4s and grabbed my black cross body that I got from Shein.

I looked at my outfit in the mirror. Pleased. I sprayed some perfume on then went downstairs since Kani was waiting for me down there.

"Finally damn." He stood up off the couch. "Don't be like that cause I'll happily walk back upstairs."

He walked out the door, I rolled my eyes following behind him.

We got into the car and it was complete silence until he played music.

"To tell the truth, I look better under you. I can't loseeee. When i'm with youuu." He mumbled in the driver seat.

He was holding my hand. Kissing it occasionally. I love when he does that.

"Physical touch must be your love language." I said. "Definitely. I love touching you."

I started blushing so I turned to look out the window.

He turned my face with his two fingers and kissed me. We stopped when we heard a car beep behind us. He looked up seeing his light green.

"This why I don't stop at red lights." I said. He started laughing and placed his hand on my thigh.

We got to the mall and hopped out once we found a parking spot.

We found Hayleigh and Ithan in the food court.

"Hey boo." She hugged me. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"Where you wanna go first?" She asked me. "Uh let's go to forever 21. I need another cropped hoodie."

"Here." Sekani put a wad of cash in my hand. "No, I got-" He cut me off. "Take the money ma."

After hesitating, I put it in my purse and we shared a kiss before me and Hayleigh walked off.

"So how you been mentally?" She asked me.

"I've been way better but my pills are making me feel like i'm not in control of my own emotions."

"You need to take them though." She said. "They were good the first few months of me taking them but now it feels like i'm just here."

"I can't control my own feelings and it feels like sometimes, I want to go back to the percs. At least with those I can still control my own emotions."

"If you feel like you need to stop taking your pills, that's fine but I wouldn't recommend it. Either way, I'll support you though it. Just don't relapse. Please." She pleaded.

"I won't relapse but Im also about to stop taking those pills. You see how skinny Im getting."

"Yea and you need allat ass, we finna shake it tonight at this club."

"Say it again for them bitches in the back!" I stuck my tongue out. We started laughing as we got what we wanted and payed.

We then went into some other stores like PINK, Bath and Body Works, and some shoes stores.

We had to have been here for hours. I texted Kani asking where he was at.

𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘪

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵?

𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰?

𝘺𝘦𝘢

𝘸𝘺𝘢? 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘫𝘦𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

"Here come Kani and E." I told her. She nodded as she looked at the rings.

They showed up like a couple minutes later.

He put his arm around my shoulder and we left.

I put all my new stuff away and showed him these shoes I got for him.

"See I thought you would like these, so I got them. Ain't they cute?" I showed him the yeezys I found.

"I fuck with these ma. Thank you." I hugged him with my whole body wrapped around him.

Hours had passed and it was time for me to get ready to go out.

I took a shower and sat down fixing my edges. I put a band on them so they can lay down while I get dressed.