13

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

It was finally the day for me to leave. Sekani said he was coming to get me along with Hayleigh and he also got a new phone.

I made sure I had all my stuff along with my prescription pills. I seen Hayleigh and she immediately jumped out of the car and she jumped into my arms.

"I missed you so much Bestie." She cried on my shoulder as we hugged. "I missed you too."

We got into the car. The world felt different. I've been clean for almost 2 months and it was something I was truly proud of myself for doing.

He dropped Hayleigh off then we sat here. "Wanna go home?"

I was contemplating.. I might as well. I'll have to clean it up at some point so I nodded my head yes.

He continued in the direction of my house. I tried opening the door because I don't remember locking them but they were locked.

I got my spare key to unlock the back door and me and Sekani went in. When we got to the living room. I had to clean up.

"You're going to help or just stare at me?" I asked. "I'll help you."

"Lemme take a shower then I'll be down here."

I went and took a shower in my guest bathroom. After a good ass shower, I put lotion on my body.

I had put on a sports bra with some nike pros. I put my ugg house shoes on as well.

My hair was in a messy bun.

He stared at me as I came down stairs.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Since he towered over me, I stood on my tippy toes with my lips puckered.

He leaned down a little to give me a little peck kiss. It made my whole body heat up.

He wrapped his arms around my neck. He kissed the top of my head and then we let go.

"Come on let's start."

We played our music while cleaning. I scrubbed the wall and he scrubbed the floor to get the blood out. I threw all the carpets on my floors in the trash.

When we finished in the living room we went upstairs. We cleaned my room and the bathroom.

I'm actually very happy to have him.

I wouldn't have wanted anyone else.

I flushed all my pills finally letting go.

"So how was it?" He asked while we were cuddling.

"It was fine. I found some things out about myself like how I have depression, anxiety and ptsd. They gave me prescription pills for it."

"You promise you done with the percs and all that shit?" I nodded my head. "Yes. I'm done."

"You met new people?"

I looked at him like he was dumb. "You know I do not like new faces."

"I thought you changed. You don't gotta look at me like that."

I laughed as I cuddled in closer.

"I like you a lot Tashara."

"I like you too Sekani."

It feels like I've known him forever. I love him.