20

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

We finally landed in Cali. I stretched and yawned. Kani grabbed my hand helping me stand up.

We got off the plane and went through allat shit. We all got our luggages and we got into this car they had for us.

Kani drove and had one hand on my thigh while Hayleigh and Ithan had their own car.

We had got an airbnb near each other so we won't be far.

We..well.. he bought our luggages in the house. I went straight upstairs.

I was so sleepy. "Jet lag huh." He said as he slapped my ass.

I left shadow with his mom since that's basically my son.

"Ouch Kani." I whined with my eyes still closed. "Sorry mama." He
rubbed my ass.

I got up taking my clothes off leaving me in my set and he took his clothes off as well, leaving him in his PSDs.

I got on top of him and he rubbed my ass which was very soothing but it made me horny at the same time.

I ended up falling asleep.

𝘚𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢

While rubbing Tashara ass, I fell asleep too. It was such a comfortable position.

-1:15𝘗𝘔

I woke up before her she still was sleeping on me. I slowly tried moving her off me.

"Noo." She tightened her arms around me. I got up with her still on me. I went and got our tooth brushes and got her face stuff from her bag.

I sat her on the counter and we began brushing our teeth.

I got in the shower while she was washing her face.

She left out and I stayed in for a while then got out after washing up 3 times.

When I entered the bedroom with my towel around my waist, she got up heading into the bathroom.

I put on some draws and some joggers.

I ordered us some food while she was in the shower. It took her about 30 minutes in there and she came out with her towel on her body.

She rubbed lotion on herself and I went to get the food. When I got back she was laying in the bed in her bra and panties.

I gave her her food "Thank you." She said. "You're welcome." We kissed then started eating.

Her phone started ringing.

She answered and she ate while talking on the phone. I admired her.

I gotta make her mine.

After we finished, she threw the trash away and came back to lay on me.

"This my favorite spot to lay." She said then kissed me. The kiss wasn't a small kiss either.

My hands roamed her body as our tongues explored each other's mouths.

"Ew I'm still here." Hayleigh yelled.

Blew the fuck out of me.

I hung up on her and went back to our make out session.

I pulled away cause I was getting too turned on. I'm gone end up fucking this girl.

"What you wanna do today?" I asked her. "Lay under you." She responded with her face buried in my neck.

"Ok baby." I rubbed her back. "Come on." I picked her up carrying her with me. I grabbed her iPad out her bag and turned on netflix.

She held on to me and we watched All American.

I never wanna leave this space.

"Tashara, I feel different when I'm with you. You're a great person all around and I'm so comfortable around you. I want you all to myself. Be my girlfriend ashtray damn."

"Yes Sekani." She wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms went around her waist.

I love this girl with everything in me.

𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢  1 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘰