19

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I felt like i needed a maintenance day. I called Hayleigh and we decided to do everything together.

I hugged her as I went into her room. "It feels like I haven't seen you in so long."

"I knowww. How's your relationship going?" She asked. "We're not together yet but it's great. I love Sekani."

"Who is- wait ohhh nevermind." She said. She's so mentally challenged. After she finished, we headed to our hair appointment.

I got braids since we're going to California tomorrow.

After we got our hair done, we headed to a nail salon we got our nails done then I went to my lash appointment.

Last thing left was waxes. Hayleigh hates waxing. She rolled her eyes as I laughed at her.

"Them lil shits hurt." She mumbled but loud enough for me to hear her.

We got into the building and the lady was already ready for us.

First she did my eyebrows then she waxed my lower area. Then we got massages and after that, we payed our services then left.

We got to her house and got in my car knowing I haven't packed at all.

"I love you. I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed my cheek and I gave her a hug before leaving and she locked the door behind me.

I called Sekani as I started my car.

"Hey ma."

"Hey. What you doin?"

"Ain't shit. Finna go to the crib. We gotta be at the airport tomorrow by 5:30AM."

"I still haven't started packing my clothes yet and it's already 8:30."

"You know you like to take long as fuck to find something to wear. You irritating as fuck."

I laughed as I sped through the red light. "I think that police car just seen me." I said as one came into my view.

It drove behind me then got on the side of me.

I watched his every move until he turned.

"Stop doing illegal shit while you driving." Sekani demanded.

"Boy I would bust a U right now."

"Don't even gotta do all that."

I got to my house and went straight in to start picking out clothes.

"I'm finna slide." He said.

"Ok."

We stayed on the phone while he drove here and I put clothes in my suit case.

I unlocked the door and went back into my room.

He came in like 5 minutes later and hung up the phone.

He came into my closet and gave me a hug. "Hey pretty."

"Hey handsome." I smiled.

I finished picking out all my outfits so I packed my traveling hygiene stuff and put that in the suit case as well.

I made sure every thing was in there and I went and got in the shower, after my shower, I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

When I got out I lied in my bed rubbing shadow and checking for more orders. I had on a bra and some shorts.

Sekani came in the room eating some fruit snacks. He got right on top of me.

"Kaniii you too heavy for all that. Moveeee." I giggled. "Stop cause I miss you." He kissed my neck.

We stayed in this position until we fell asleep.

-4:00 𝘈𝘔

I woke up and shook Sekani as well.

"Wake up boog." He tightened his arms around me.

"Come on its 4." He stretched before standing up. I stood up as well. We both started brushing our teeth.

I got in the shower and he got in after I got out. I put lotion on and then a black set from fashion nova.

I put on a green one piece with matching joggers from pretty little thing with some white socks and black crocs.

While he was in the shower, I made some breakfast sandwiches.

Bacon, egg and cheese.

He threw on a gray nike tech suit with a white polo tee and his black crocs too.

"You always tryna match me."

He laughed and waved me off.

He carried our luggages while I carried my purse and our sandwiches.

I locked my house up and we made our way to the airport.

We met Hayleigh and Ithan there. We went through all the medal detectors and shit.

We waited for our plane to get called then we boarded. 1st class seats hoes keep up.

"I'm cold and I haven't had a kiss all morning." He gave me his hoodie and planted a kiss on my lips.

I sat by the window and chewed my gum. I gave some to everyone I was with.

A few minutes after take off, I spit my gum out and fell asleep.