26

𝘚𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I sat on Ithan couch bored as fuck. Niggas only talking about bitches and running gangs and shit.

Gangs never interested me, nor did being apart of one. I like getting my money for myself and only working for myself.

"Yo Sekani." I looked at the nigga mugging his ass. "Fuck you calling my name for?"

"Cause I invited my bitch over. Told her bring friends." Rob ass always got a new bitch.

"As long as the bitches don't speak to me or touch me, I don't give a fuck what y'all do." I shrugged.

"One for you man." He tried dapping me up. "If she touch me, i'm whooping your ass."

He waved me off. If he think i'm playing he got another thing coming.

This why I hate when my girl at work. Niggas act silly with me. I miss her ass.

"This nigga bringing bitches like I don't got a girl at home." Ithan mugged him as well.

The girls came in and Ithan crossed his legs. This nigga on some weird shit.

"Hey yall." The girl and her friends waved. I kept my attention on my phone.

Fuck these hoes. Ain't no 3man.

"It's just me morg and mike we need a 3man." Rob rapped. I looked up at him irritated and looked back at my phone.

"Hey." A lil hoe sat next to me. I looked at her then looked back at my phone.

Yea I'm finna leave. Hate being around hoes that's not my girl now.

"Aye, I'm finna slide to Tashara house. Imma fuck with y'all later." I dapped them up and left.

-
I used my key to unlock her door. I'd rather be here than around bitches.

I jumped hearing her cat. Forgot about shadow lil ugly ass.

"You a ugly ass cat man." I mugged it. I was watching tv and fell asleep on the couch.

I was sleep for about an hour before I heard Tashara scream. "Oh it's just you. My bad." Shadow stayed in place on my lap.

"Man get your gay ass cat." I pushed it off my lap. "Did daddy hurt you baby?" She picked it up.

I mugged her as she cooed at the cat like it was a baby or something. "He a bad man ain't that right. Ain't that right my baby."

She put him down and jumped on me making me catch her. "I was missing you." She smiled as I kissed all over her face.

"Marquann. I missed you too but damn."

I smacked my lips and dropped her goofy ass.

"Ouch." She laid on the ground fake hurt. "You dramatic as fuck Tashara." I picked her up by her hoodie.

"You always being so rough with me." She rolled her eyes.

I watched her walked away. I wanna fuck her so bad.

She so beautiful. Imagine that pretty face with her eyes in the back of her head.

I ran upstairs behind her.

"Mama. Gimme kiss." She ignored me walking into her room. "Gimme a kiss."

She kept ignoring me. She took her hoodie off and went into the bathroom.

She so fucking stubborn.

I grabbed her by her neck and pulled her into me. "Sekani stopppp."

"So stop acting like you can't hear." She rolled her eyes. "I'm about to give you a reason to roll your eyes."

She looked at me with a shocked expression. I kissed her, sticking my tongue in her mouth.

My hands made their way around her waist. Her body is perfect. She got a small frame with a nice amount of ass that fit her body.

My hand made its way into her panties massaging her clit. She moaned lightly in the kiss.

2 fingers went into her pussy as she moaned slightly louder. I loved how wet she got for me.

I went at a faster pace and kept going until her pussy tightened on my fingers and I felt her cum on my fingers.

She took her clothes off and got in the shower.

I took off my shirt and sat on her bed while looking for something to watch.

After a while, she got out and walked over to me sitting on top of me, still in her towel.

"You better stop before you get fucked." She got up while laughing. "Shit I ain't playing."