23

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I scrunched my face up as I drink this smoothie we got from this place.

"I like it but I don't know." I said. "Yea something throwing it off but it's not nasty." She said.

I looked at my phone seeing Sekani message.

𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 ❤️

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘦

B𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘵𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣 ?😂

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪
𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱

𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 "𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩"

😂😂😂
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 10 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴

𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 ❤️ 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 10 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴"

I locked my phone placing it in my back pocket. "Ready to go back?"

She nodded and we got in the car.

We got to the bnb and she walked to hers. I went into the room and plopped right on top of Sekani.

"Uhhh I missed youu." I kissed all over his face. He smiled as he held on to me. "I missed you too mama."

"What you wanna do today?" He asked while rubbing my ass. "I don't know, lay under you all day."

"No ma. We gotta do something today." I smacked my lips. "How about we go to the mall?"

He nodded he attacked my face with kisses. "Stoppp." I giggled as he pulled me closer.

"Your mouth taste sweet. What you was eating?"

"I had a smoothie. It wasn't nasty but the taste was a lil thrown off."

He pecked my lips more before he stood up.

He went to get into the shower while I peed.

"You must wanna be around me." He said while I was washing my hands. "Cause I do."

I left then went back and sat on the counter with my iPad in my hand.

"You tryna be clingy all of a sudden?" I started laughing. "Noooo. If you don't want me in here just say that."

"That's not what I'm saying."

"So shut the fuck up and enjoy my company." I rolled my eyes and if he could see me.

After like 20 more minutes he got out the shower and wrapped his towel on his waist.

I followed him out of the bathroom.

He mugged me. "Damn you staring hard as fuck."

I mugged him back and looked down at my iPad.

He came trying to kiss me again. "Move Sekani."

"Stop being like that." He kept kissing me. I gave in and kissed him back.

He kissed me again before he started getting dressed.

It look him like 10 minutes to get dressed. He put on his cuban link and we left together.

As we sat in the car Jhené Aiko was playing lowly.

"You are so creative, the way that you making love to me. You do me like no one ever done it, that is why I want it all the time."

The mall was like a 15 minute drive from the bnb.

"Where you wanna go first?" He asked me. "Let's go into PINK." He held my hand as we found the store.

I got some matching sets and he picked out some things for me and I got a few perfumes then he payed for my things and carried the bags.

"Thank you."

"You welcome. Where next?"

We went into forever21. I got some cute cropped hoodies. I liked one so I had to get it in every color.

After buying the hoodies, we went to the food court.

"I wanna get a cinnamon pretzel." I said as we walked to Auntie Anne's.

"You always getting that nasty ass shit." I mugged him hard as fuck. "You're nasty."

I got my pretzel and he got us some chick-fil-a

I smiled while eating my pretzel while we sat in the car.

"You're so beautiful Tashara." He told me while we sat at a red light. I smiled and said "Thank you."

We got back to the bnb and headed to the room to eat.

After we finished he took a shower and I did as well after.

I sat on the bed while in my towel. Sekani looked at me while sucking his bottom lip in.

He put his pointer finger under my chin raising my head to face him. He kissed me softly moving his lips lower until he got to my towel.

"I can take it off?" I nodded slowly. He played with one of my nipples while he had the other one in his mouth.

I moaned lightly as I felt his tongue go across my nipple.

His hand made its way to my pearl. He stuck one finger in me as he started sucking on my neck.

He added another finger and sped up his pace. I moaned in pleasure.

"You so wet Tashara." He mumbled.

He went down and started licking my clit in a fast paced motion.

I moaned louder as he sucked on my clit. I started to close my legs but he locked them in his arms.

As he kept going, I felt a pit in my stomach.

All the pleasure was building up. I moaned louder releasing on his face.

He kissed me making sure to stick his tongue in my mouth. He went and got a towel to wipe me off.

I put on some panties with an oversized shirt. We cuddled while his hands were on my butt.