8

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I got a whole self care day ahead of me. I looked at my thighs letting the water clean the blood off.

The day my mom died is approaching and it's really getting to me, but I won't let it ruin my day entirely.

I scheduled a nail appointment, hair appointment and a spa day and Hayleigh is coming along with me.

She's getting a sew in while i'm getting small knotless braids.

I washed up and put my towel around my body as I left out of my bathroom.

I looked in my closet for a chill outfit. I put on a pink juicy couture track suit and slid into some cute slides. I grabbed my black tote bag and drove to Hayleigh house.

I opened the door since I knew she left it unlocked for me. She came downstairs in a jogging suit.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded. So we walked to her car and she drove to nail salon.

We got out and went in. We signed our names then we were put into the massage chairs.

We got our nails and toes done before paying and heading to the hair salon.

"Hey Hayleigh. Hey Tasha." The girls in there waved. We come here very often.

We sat to get our hair done then after we were done we payed.

We went back to her house after getting some chinese food.

"You busy tomorrow?" She asked. I shook my head. This ham fried rice good asf.

"Nah why?"

"Cause I wanna go out to brunch and dinner." She said.

"Ouu that sounds nice."

I know she's just trying to get my mind off my mom. She does this every year.

After I finished my food we watched The vampire diaries then it started to get late so I went home.

I haven't spoke to Sekani all day and I'm not finna triple text him.

-

I got out the shower and sat on my bed scrolling on twitter.

After a while I put lotion and stuff on my body then got dressed.

I took my scarf and bonnet off to do my edges then I texted Hayleigh letting her know I was ready.

We met up at the place we were having brunch at.

"You look cute girl." She told me. "Thank you. You look cute yourself." I replied. "Thank you."

I love having a pretty ass friend.

We talked until the waiter led us to a table and gave us menus. She took our drink orders and left.

"So... wassup with you and E?"

"Girl lemme tell you. I think I really like him. He so sweet and he really gives me everything I want. Even when I don't ask. Wassup with you and mystery boy?"

"He not even a mystery. You literally know him." I started laughing. She started thinking before her face gave a surprised look.

"Is it Quan? Nah, it can't be. Y'all argue every time y'all see each other."

I nodded my head slowly.

"Bitch what! Ou I should've expected it. Y'all cute together, y'all got matching personalities. Introverts that don't like new faces."

"Sorry for the wait i'll take your orders." Our waiter said as she gave us our drinks.

We ordered our food along with some margaritas.

"Anywho, we not together. We're just friends." I sipped my sweet tea.

"Okay cause y'all been together a lot. I'm actually happy to see you happy."

Only if she knew.

"Uh oh. What's that face?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I'm trying to be happy but I still be cutting. I also take percs. It's the only ways I can come to terms with everything. I'm sorry I never told you, I didn't want you to get mad at me or anything."

"Why would I get mad? Yea I wanna help you because that's not the way I want you to handle things. Have you tried therapy?" She asked genuinely concerned.

"No. I only do it when things are heavily in my mind. I used to do it just to feel something. With the percs, I get a euphoric feeling that I've grown to love."

"We can work on alternative ways to handle it other than suicide attempts and drugs. Because I love you and I would be so hurt if you die because of this. "

"Thank you and I love you too."

We received our food then we ate and then we left.

I took a shower and texted Sekani AGAIN before laying down for a nap.