28

"Let's go on another date." I told her. "Where?" She asked. "We going to different places, just put something on."

She smiled standing up. She went into the bathroom and I left 20 thousand on her bed.

I left out the house and headed home. I took a shower and put on my gray joggers with a white tee and I put on my yeezy slides.

First we're going to my mom house since she cooked then I was going to take her ice skating.

I went back to her house and went inside. She was sitting in the mirror fixing her hair.

"I have you an hour."

"You gave me an hour knowing I had to get in the shower and figure out what to wear." She spoke smartly.

I wanted to punch her in her head.

"Bring your ass." I left out. I'm giving her 2 minutes to meet me in the car.

She came out 20 minutes later with an attitude.

"You better lose that shit."

She had on a black body suit with her hair in a ponytail. She looked so good but her face was mugged up.

"Stop looking like that pretty." She looked down smiling. I love her smile.

-
"My girl!" Tashara smile as her and my mom hugged. "I missed you girl!"

I mugged them cause they should never be this happy to see each other.

"Hey son." She hugged me. "That was less energy than you gave Tashara." I mugged her.

We went into the kitchen to eat. "This is really good." Tashara told my mom as we ate. "Thank you baby." My mom smiled.

We ate and stayed here with my mom for a while then we left. "Where we going now?" She asked.

"You'll see when we get there." I told her. She shrugged and pulled out her phone. She had one hand rubbing my dreads while she had her phone in her other hand.

It feel so good when she play in my hair. I got to the skating place and held her hand guiding her out of the car and into the building.

It was cold when we got inside. I payed for our skates and we got on the ice.

"I don't know how to ice skate." She said. "Hold my hand come on. But if you fall, i'm letting your ass go."

She rolled her eyes while still holding my hands.

I got behind her and held onto her waist.

"Don't let me go." She said holding onto my hands. "I won't." I told he while laughing. I let her go while she got the hang of it.

She turned around seeing I want holding her anymore and she fell.

"Sekani I said don't let go." She whined. I laughed while helping her up. She rubbed her ass sitting down.

I kept laughing until she laughed with me. We took our skates off returning them and we got in the car leaving.

We got back to my house and she got straight in the shower. When we got out I got in.

While in the shower, I had many thoughts running through my head.

After what felt like 10 minutes Tashara came into the bathroom with me. "I got bored so I came to bother you."

I was in the shower for a few more minutes before I got out. Tashara looked at my whole body.

I walked over to her while wrapping my towel around my waist.

She looked down and I pulled her head up. She attached her lips to mine as I put my tongue in her mouth.

The kiss got more heated after she removed my towel and started stroking my dick.

She pulled away going into my bedroom pulling me behind her.

She got on her knees and looked up at me. I nodded in approval then she took me into her mouth.

I groaned while she looked up at me spitting on my tip. She swirled her tongue on my tip and massaged my balls at the same time.

She took my dick back into her mouth, stroking the rest that she couldn't fit into her mouth.

I never nutted from head but she taking me there. I put my hand on the back of her head basically fucking her face.

She was making gagging noises that shit was turning me on more. I watched as tears came from her eyes then I stopped.

She kept going though I was getting closer to my nut. "Ou shit." I moaned. She took it from her mouth stroking it more as she sucked my balls.

She took my dick back into her mouth and my dick twitched as I released in her mouth.

I pulled her up making sure she swallowed it. "Open." I examined her mouth seeing that she swallowed it. "Good girl."

She smiled going into the bathroom.