31

"You done acting like a dickhead?" Sekani asked me over the phone.

"I wasn't you were."

"You acted like I did something to you."

Truth is I love Sekani, but to keep myself safe, I started distancing myself from him.

"Tashara? Hello?" He knocked me out of my thoughts.

"I'll call you back." I hung up.

I stayed in my bed watching movies. I sat on the phone with Hayleigh for hours before I fell asleep.

•••

I heard my alarm and got up. I had a shoot today and didn't feel like going. I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I packed my stuff and got in my car heading to starbucks. I got a strawberry refresher then made my way there.

I got in and they fixed my hair up and did my make up.

After like 4 hours, I was finally on my way back home. I wiped my make up off and got into the shower.

I was so horny for some reason. I don't want to call Sekani over or anything.

I wonder what it'll be like to play with myself.

I started to remember how Sekani made me feel. I rubbed my fingers on my clit and bit on my bottom lip.

I felt myself getting wetter as I kept thinking about how good it was. I slipped 2 fingers in and went at a fast pace.

I was pinching one of my nipples while pumping my fingers in and out of myself.

"Mmm fuck." My mouth sat open as I arched my back up off the bed. I curled my fingers and kept going.

"Shitt. Sekani." I went faster feeling myself about to cum. I rubbed my clit, squirting all over my bed.

I got up and got my sheets together so I can wash them. I put a new set on my bed and took the old ones down stairs.

"So you just thought you were gonna ghost me and all would be well?" I jumped hearing his voice.

"Yea that was my intention." I responded. "You always wanna play with me Tashara. Why?" He stood up getting in my face.

"Because I just don't want to do this with you. How did you get in my house?" I waved him off while walking to my basement.

"We not done." He said ignoring my question. "Yes we are."

Us arguing started to make me horny. I just want him inside of me again.

"Stop fucking playing with me Tashara."

I waved him off and walked back upstairs. "Get the fuck out my house."

"Put me out."

I tried pushing him out but he stood there not budging. "Sekani get the fuck out!"

"I'm not going no where so you can shut the fuck up with allat yelling." He waved me off.

"Man bitch get out!"

"Take your clothes off." I stood there looking dumb caught off guard. "No."

"Tashara, I'm not telling you again."

He ain't have to say nothing more. I got naked. He pushed me over the back of the couch pushing himself into me.

"Sekaniii." I moaned with his hand on my neck. "You keep fucking playing with me." He smacked my ass.

"Fuckkk! I'm sorry! I'm s-sorry."

"Too late for that." He went faster. "Baeeee! I'm sorryyyy."

"You sorry baby?" He kissed my ear. "Yess." Tears came down my face as he pleasured me more by rubbing my already sensitive clit.

"I forgive you baby." He kissed my cheek then started fucking me harder.

"Ah fuck." I tried moving closer to the couch and he came right with me.

My legs started shaking as I felt myself about to cum. "Mhm. Fuck." Sekani groaned in my ear.

He kept going pulling on my hair.

"Bae my wig gone come off."

"Fuck that wig."

I put my hand on my stomach as I got that feeling again.

"Your pussy so good. I love how your cream cover my dick."

"This too much." I cried out.

"I'm finna nut." I started throwing it back matching his pace.

I felt myself about to cum as well. I tightened my pussy on him.

"Mhm shit."

We came in sync. My head fell and started resting as I was still hanging over the back of the couch.

He turned me around sloppily kissing me. "Don't do that shit again."

"I won't."

That was some good ass sex.

I went upstairs to use the bathroom then I took a shower. Sekani then got in after me. He slapped my ass while I was halfway sleep.

"What are you doing?" I whined. "I'm not sleepy yet."

"Well get sleepy." I pulled him on top of me. He smack his teeth then he laid there and he ended up sleep before me.

I took a picture of him and watched tv until I fell asleep.