14

𝘚𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I kissed her face repeatedly. "Ma wake up."

"Kaniii moveeeeuhhh." She whined. "Get up." I kissed her forehead then her lips. She went into the bathroom.

I adore this girl.

I'm obsessed with her.

She came out of the bathroom and I pulled her into my lap as I kissed from her lips to her jawline.

"What you being so affectionate for?" She smiled. "I don't know."

This girl mean so much to me. She's so beautiful.

I hugged her burying my face into her neck. She always smelling good. She played in my hair which felt good.

I hate when people touch my dreads but I love when she do it.

"Sekani can you promise me something?" I felt her stop playing in my hair. "What is it ma?"

"Can you promise to never leave? I know it hasn't even been a whole year of us knowing each other but I feel connected to you in some way. I just wanna know that you're here to stay and I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing."

I feel the same for her. I feel a connection, I've felt it from the first day I met her. I knew she was gone be mine. I can't deny my feelings about this girl. I've never felt this way about a female ever. I've only ever loved my mother.

"I promise I'm here to stay Tasha. As long as I'm alive, you'll always have me." I sincerely said looking into her eyes.

She smiled and kissed my lips. I put my hand on her jaw as I inserted my tongue into her mouth.

She moaned in the kiss instantly making my dick jump. I pulled away to avoid anything else. She smiled and turned away from me.

I placed another kiss on her lips then she stood up.

"I got a shoot today." She said looking at her apple watch on her wrist.

It's been a week since she's been out.

"What time?" I leaned back putting my weight on my elbows. "1:30"

She went into the bathroom and I heard the shower. Here come her black ass cat.

He sat on her bed licking himself. "Lil nigga you bother me."

He meowed and I laid down on my phone just to fall asleep.

-
I woke up and Tashara was gone. It's 1:57 why she ain't say she was leaving?

I brushed my teeth then took a shower then I left her house.

I seen some messages from people that wanted to buy from me.

"Hey I can't afford no drugs right now man but I got something better." This one dude came to my car.

"If you ain't got no money get out my face jerry." I said already irritated.

"Come on Quan man. Man I'll suck your dick." He got on his knees. "Man get the fuck out of here!"

He ran off after I yelled at his gay ass. I sold to some people and got some peoples social security numbers and their id.

I looked at my phone seeing Tasha face time me.

"Wassup ma?" I glanced at her then back on the road. "Nothing I was bored wondering what you doing."

"Get dressed, I'll be there in about an hour." I said before hanging up on her.

I wanna introduce her and my mother.

I called my mom to see what she doing.

"Sekani, hey baby. How you doing?"

"I'm doing great, how are you mama?"

"I'm good."

"You busy later?"

"I'm never busy baby."

"So it'll be fine if I stop over and bring a guess along?"

"It better be this Tashara I'm hearing about. I can't wait to meet her."

"You'll see when I get there. Love you."

"Love you too baby. Be safe out here."

"I'm always safe mama."

I hung up then headed to Tashara house. I know she won't be ready yet but I miss her.

I knocked on her door waiting for her, she opened the door wearing her robe.

"Wait I'm not readyyy!" She ran upstairs. "I know you not ready. I miss you."

She sat in her mirror doing her lip shit.

She took her bonnet off and took the lil clip shits out her hair. It looked cute.

"What should I wear?" She looked at me.

"You can put on anything ma." She rolled her eyes going into her closet.

She came out in a light gray skims set and slid on her foam runners and grabbed her black Marc Jacobs tote.

She love that big ass bag.