29

"Sekani won't leave me alone." I spoke on the phone with Hayleigh.

"Girl you sucked the intestines outta his body, I wouldn't have left you alone either." She started laughing.

"Shut the fuck uppp."

"Tashara!" He laid on top of me kissing my face. "Kani can you move?"

He shook his head no and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Anyways..I'll call you later. I love you."

"Love you too." She said then I hung up on her.

"Why you won't leave me alone or get off me." I mugged him. "Because I love you." He said. "I love you too Kani."

I was sitting with a robe on since I got out of the shower like 10 minutes ago.

I kept kissing him while he untied my robe.

"Stop teasing me Tashara before I fuck the shit out of you." He sucked his bottom lip into his mouth.

"I want you to." I rubbed my hands on his body then kissed him sloppily.

"Fuck it." Since I was already naked all he had to do was take his clothes off.

When I seen his dick I held my breath. It was finna hurt probably.

He lined it at my entrance and kissed me as he slowly inserted himself into me.

We both moaned as he stroked deep into me.

"Ah fuck." I put my hands on his waist. He started speeding up while still going deep. He found my spot and kept hitting it repeatedly.

I moaned loudly hearing him moaning with me.

"This pussy so fucking good Tashara fuck." He moaned.

My hands stayed around his waist as he kept his pace.

"Shit Tashara. Fuckkkk." He groaned as I clenched on his dick.

"Slow down Sekani." I put my hand on his stomach. He put my hand above my head while still keeping his fast pace.

You could hear the sounds of his dick in my pussy.

"Take this dick Tashara." He said in my ear. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure that my eyes started rolling back and my legs started shaking.

"Turn over." He smacked my ass. I turned over getting on all fours.

I felt him enter at a slow pace but he put all of him in making me scream out.

He slipped his thumb into my other hole while still fucking the shit out of me.

He kept hitting my spot once again.

"Fuck Sekani." He put his hand on my neck and pulled me up kissing my neck and playing with my clit using his other hand.

"Tashara this pussy so good." He kissed on my neck.

"Sekaniiii! I'm about to cum! oh my gosh!" I tightened my walls.

"You so wet. Cum mama. Cum on your dick." He said in my ear.

My legs shook even more as I squirted on him and the bed.

"Good girl." He kissed my cheek putting me on top of him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I bounced up and down on his shaft.

"You feel so good baby, fuck." He kissed me sloppily as I moaned in his mouth.

He sucked on my nipples giving them attention.

He started fucking me back from underneath, catching me off guard.

"Fuck. I can't take it no more." I moaned out. It was so much pleasure.

"Yes you can baby. You look so pretty taking my dick." He groaned.

"Shit. Sekani I can't- I can't." I scratched at his back feeling my orgasm creeping upon me.

"You got this pretty girl. Come on baby." He groaned. I bit down on my bottom lip hard as I felt myself orgasm.

I came all over him. "Shittt." We groaned in unison.

My legs shook as I felt a warm liquid inside me.

He pulled out of me and I felt like my body couldn't move anymore.

I kissed me roughly sticking his tongue in my mouth for me to suck on it.

He pulled us closer as we kissed passionately.

"Stop before you start another round." He said. We both laughed then he kissed my forehead.

He picked me up and put me on the toilet and turned the shower on.

After the shower, we fell asleep.

•••

"Why you up listening to summer walker?" He opened his eyes.

"That don't even sound nothing like Summer Walker." I was watching the masked singer.

After we had sex we fell asleep and I woke back up around 3 in the morning.

"If I see you talking to another nigga Tashara, I will kill you. That's on my father grave." He said looking me in my eyes.

I laughed. "I'm not." He still stared at me with this serious look. "Ok damn. I'm not."