4

𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘑𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴
𝑫𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒔, 𝑻𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒔

"Come on Tasha boo. I know he sorry. He just really stuck up so he won't admit it." Leigh said while we laid in my bed.

"No cause you'n understand what he did and how it's making me feel."

"So help me understand. You never kept anything from me why are you now?" She frowned.

"I can't trust people with everything about me. You know what happened last time I trusted a bitch with all my business."

"I know but Tasha, you know i'm not like that, I'll never tell your business like that snake ass bitch did. But if you don't wanna tell me, I won't force you."

"Okay thank you. What we finna do?"

"Let's watch a movie until it's time to get ready for the party."

I nodded my head agreeing with her. We laid in the bed all over each other.

Me and Leigh had did something together before. We were young and wanted to experience with a girl.

I found out girls wasn't my thing and so did she. We became closer after that.

I love this girl like she's my real sister and I wouldn't give her up for anything.

We watched a few movies before we got up noticing it was time to go to the party.

I took a shower then she took a shower after me.

I put my hair into a ponytail and did my edges. I put on a black leather two piece and grabbed my black Telfar crossbody.

"Oh you look cute homegirl." I said when I seen Leigh.

She had on a white two piece set with some white Mcqueens and a colorful Marc Jacobs crossbody.

"Look at youuu. You look so good" I smiled.

I'm really a sucker for compliments.

"We riding in my car." I said. I don't like riding places in other peoples' car. I like to leave when I'm ready to leave.

"Okay."

I put everything in my purse and left the house, locking the door behind me.

"We finna smoke." I nodded my head as she pulled out her weed.

I played Living Room Flow by Jhené Aiko.

"It's whatever you want!! I wanna, I wanna please you most!" Leigh sung loudly.

"Whatever! Whatever turns you on! Oh, just lemme know!"

"You are so creative!! The way that you making love to me! You do me like no one's ever done it! That is why I want it ALL THE TIME!" We sung loudly together.

She tapped me passing the blunt. We finna hot box before we get there.

After we finished 4 blunts, I pulled off.

We riding high asf, music loud asf.

"Tryna catch me riding dirty!"

-

We got to the party and we went in.

In wattpad books they usually say parties stink, all I smell is weed and cologne. The niggas and bitches must've all washed their ass.

"Oh everybody washed their ass tonight." Leigh started laughing.

"Shit." I laughed with her.

"I'm finna go drink, you want a drink?" I shook my head no. "I'm good, but I'll come along with you."

We went to get drinks all I got was some sprite.

We started dancing to the music, I wasn't twerking cause my ass is little and I got on leather.

Bitch I ain't finna embarrass myself. Lil ass butt in leather, my shit won't be moving at fucking all.

But Leigh was twerking.

"Get it bitch! Hoe I'm not your last nigga. Ain't your past nigga." I got behind her rubbing up on her ass while she twerked on me.

Then they started playing that shit.

"Don't get dropped tryna drop a diss! I'll up this bitch on God if he try some shit!" She recorded us singing the song.

She started back twerking.

"Morg bro where the hoes at I'm tryna fuck some. She hate that I stare when she suck it, I threw the buffs on her."

A few more songs played and I was actually having fun until some bitches got to fighting. Then some niggas got to fighting.

"Yea it's time to leave." As we're leaving niggas get to shooting.

"Hey E! Right here!" Leigh yelled.

"Bitch he one of the niggas shooting. Let's fucking go." I had to really drag this bitch.

"All I want is some dick bestie. I'm so so sorry." She started crying. The one boy came and grabbed both of us.

"Where you park?" He asked me. "Down there." I pointed the direction.

He put us into his car and the other 2 dudes got in as well.

He dropped me off to my car and I got in while they put Leigh in the back seat.

"I'm sleepy as fuck bitch. Fuck." She whined. Then I ended up hearing her snore.

We got to my house and I woke her up. She stumbled into the house. I took her party clothes off and put her in my bed.

I took mine off and got in the shower then I went into my room put on some pajamas. I'll post my pictures tomorrow.