18

𝘚𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I kissed Tashara as she sat on her floor packaging items. She had to deliver them to the postal office later today.

After she finished we rode to get some food. "You want canes or chipotle?" She asked.

"Let's get canes." She nodded while doing a U turn. This girl drives so illegally.

She drive fast, don't stop at red lights and beep at slow drivers. Not to mention, her music be up loud.

"I'll be right here! With open, open, open, open arms! Open arms, you keep me open. I'm so devoted. You keep me
opennn!" She sung loudly.

I love her.

We got our food then she sped off to the postal office.

I helped her take everything and then we sat in the car eating our food.

"You wanna go walk on the beach together?" She asked. "yea we can."

She swerved her car into the other lane as we drove on the highway.

We got to her house and she went inside. I got into my car and drove home.

I took a shower and put on some gray shorts with a wife beater and I put on my yeezy slides.

I texted Tashara letting her know I was on my way. I stopped at michaels to get some blank canvases and some pencils and paint.

I got a blanket from walmart along with some snacks and drinks. I arrived to her house and called her.

"I'm outside."

She hung up without saying nothing.

She piss me off with that shit I swear to fucking God.

𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢.𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪 10 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

She came out the house with an iced coffee and her swim suit with a jean skirt on and some sandals

"Stop fucking hanging up without saying nothing." She sat in the passenger seat smiling. "My bad."

She grabbed my jaw as she gave me some little peck kisses.

I licked my lips and tasted her lip gloss.

"I got some picnic and painting shit." She turned around and smiled. "Awe. That's cute."

She held my right hand while I drove with my left. I placed gentle kisses on her hand every once in a while.

The sun would be going down soon and we made it to the beach.

There wasn't many people here which was great.

I grabbed everything out the car while she walked with me looking pretty.

I put the blanket down and put the snacks on it.