30

I sat in my car wondering what I was about to do for the next 2 hours.

Sekani said we were going to his mom's house for a cookout but I get nervous around people I don't know.

"Incoming Facetime call from Kani." I looked at my phone and clicked the green button.

"Hey mama. What you doing?" He was smiling with his phone in his face.

"Nothing sitting in my car. I might go get a car wash. What you doing?"

"Ain't shit. I was seeing if you was at home cause I wanted to see you."

"I'm sitting in the driveway. Come."

"I'll be there in like 10 minutes. Make sure that pussy ready to be feasted on."

"Boy bye." I laughed and hung up.

I got out my car and went back into the house. I went and got some cereal and went to sit with shadow on my bed.

"Tashara!" I heard Sekani voice then I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. I put my bowl on the night stand and hugged him when he came in the room.

"I miss your lil ass." He said kissing my forehead. "I missed you too." I mumbled with my face in his chest.

Haven't seen my man in 2 days.

"Let me show you how much I was missing you." He smirked. "Kani man chill." I said laughing.

He grabbed and squeezed my ass then gave it a smack.

"Let's fuck." He still had a smirk on his face. "Come on." I shrugged taking my joggers off.

•••

"You gone be alright?" He looked over at me as we sat in the car down the street from his mom's house.

"Yea. I'll be fine. Just don't leave me alone." I said. "I won't baby." He kissed my hand.

We got out of the car walking to her house. I grabbed his hand as I grew more anxious.

He intertwined our fingers and kissed my hand, it calmed me a little.

We got inside and his family greeted him. He spoke to them and introduced me to the ones I didn't meet before.

"Neph this all you?" One of his uncles smiled. "Yea." Kani responded in a duh tone.

"I'm uncle wallace." He shook my hand. "I'm Tashara."

Where mama at??

"Did I hear my baby?" She came from the kitchen smiling. I smiled in return as she pushed Sekani and hugged me swaying us side to side.

"Hey daughter." She said. "Hey ma. How are you." I kept my smile.

His mom is literally the best woman ever to me.

"I'm good. How are you? Follow me to the kitchen." She held my hand. "I'm good."

"Hey Kani." She hugged him as well. "HeY KAni." He mimicked and mugged her.

"Boy don't be like that." She mushed his head. We made our way into the kitchen.

"Taste this and tell me how it tastes. It's my first time making buffalo dip."

It tasted good and I liked it.

"This is good." I said. "Not too hot?" She asked. "No it's good." I assured her.

More people started showing up as time passed by.

"Oh little Sekani." I heard somebody say while we were sitting on the couch. I looked up seeing a woman she looked around 60.

He looked very uninterested with her. "Uh un bitch get the fuck out my house!" His mom yelled.

"Bitch your son accused my daughter of raping him! She ain't want his ugly ass! Then he wanna sit there with a little bitch!"

"She not a bitch. Watch your mouth!" Sekani stood up. "Who you calling a bitch?" Jasmine got in her face.

"Who you calling a bitch!" She repeated getting louder.

Everything was happening so fast all so know is his mom swung on her and they were fighting. Me and Sekani instantly broke it up.

"Leave before I shoot you. I don't play that shit!" Sekani yelled at her. "Bitch ass boy you deserved to get raped!" She yelled in his face.

𝘚𝘦𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
𝘋𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘛𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴

I don't know what happened but Tashara ran up on her and punched her straight in her mouth. She got to doing her shit in.

"Say something else dumb out your mouth. Hoe I dare you to. Get the fuck off me Sekani." Tashara pushed me off.

She didn't seem like herself. She never was like this before.

"Get that little bitch." My mom sister Jenny yelled pointing at Tashara just then, Tashara ran and started beating her ass again.

I pulled her off after trying so hard.

"Tashara let's go." I took her all the way to the car. She slammed the door with her arms folded.

I sighed and pulled off, heading to my house.