Chapter 5: The Finale/Last Chapter of Book 2!

I walk through the empty hall of Hogwarts. My legs feel as if they are filled with lead as I drag them with my numb mind and body. 

Dumbledore is dead.  

Harry is stuck in his room. 

Adalie is back in her own personal hell. 

Mattheo is drowning himself in guilt and pain. 

And I'm lost here, wondering if anything I have ever done was worth it. Another person, dead. 

Perhaps this is the finale of my life. Maybe, I should just let myself die, right here in a pathetic puddle. 

I'm holding my wand in my arm, not sure why I even bother. I'm not able to protect others with it. 

There's a little shine about 20 feet in front of me. My mind doesn't even think, and my feet just mindlessly lead me towards it. When I finally reach it, I see a shoe. It looks like a first years. I lean over, reaching over to pick it up. 

The moment my hand touches it, I find myself in a whirlpool to that similar of a portkey. Shit. 

When I land, it's on my back. I groan slightly in pain, standing up on my feet. I look around me. All I see are dark hallways and closed doors. Where the hell am I? I hold out my wand, walking slowly forward. After a while, my heart almost stops. One door is open. And although I can't see anything in it, I see a green glow, and my scar is burning from pain. I begin sweating, and turning red. My vision blurs. I force myself to breath, but it gets increasingly hard as the burning in my forehead gets worse. 

I look behind me to see a wall that wasn't there before and I realize I won't be leaving unless Voldemort sees me face to face. Taking a deep breath, I open the door emanating a green glow, bursting in with my wand out. I'm surprised when I'm not hit my a plethora of spells, but instead just Voldemort sitting at the front of the table, and many death eaters sitting on the two sides of the table. They all give me smiles. Except for Malfoy.

Malfoy. Lucius. Bellatrix. Tyler. Narcissa. Pansy. 

Gale. 

My eyes land on Gale's evil eyes. A smirk on his face that is an exact copy of Tyler's. 

"Snow Potter!" Voldemort smiles, standing up and motioning his arms to the room around him. 

My forehead keeps burning. My scar is bleeding. It's beginning to pool into my eyes. My breathing is becoming labored. My arm drops my wand. I groan in pain, as I begin seeing three of everything. The last thing I see before I faint is Voldemort's smile of achievement and pure victory. 

"We've been waiting for you." 

And with that: 

THIS LONG ASS BOOK IS DONE!

Thank you everyone who was here for the entirety of it and I hope you guys will enjoy book 3 when it comes out :) 

Let me know what things you would like to see  in Book 3!!! 

I know the ending is kinda... tough but I've been thinking of it for months! 

And I hope it made as much of a statement as I wanted it too 🥲

be prepared for the intensity of book three~~~