Chapter 25: You're Enough

Warning: Slightly Mature, no smut 

BTW, I've written these kinda scenes... LIKE TWICE! So like... I'm tryna make it better so if u have tips lmk 😭

His lips moved onto mine, making butterflies erupt in my stomach. My arms were frozen, on the sides of my body as my entire body shivered. He began moving his lips more against mine, wrapping his two arms around my neck and waist. Almost immediately I reciprocated. I missed this. I missed feeling his warmth against me. 

He could kiss like a damn god. His soft lips moved against mine in a hungry way, and I fucking loved it. I moved my arms to go around his neck as we deepened the kiss. He pulled away for a second, panting. Desperately almost, he moved his hand to the back of my head, playing with my hair before hastily diving back into my lips. His arms grip my body tighter, harder as his kisses become more desperate, more passionate. His groans in between when he moves his lips gives me a feeling like no other. He grips my body more as he flips us from our sitting position. He was on top of me, breathing heavily, rasping something under his breath before coming back harder. 

My chest is moving quickly, up and down, the sensations overtaking my body. His lips drag on my skin as he moves away from my lips and down to my jawline. He's gentle there, leaving feathery kisses. When he moves his lips down to the nape of my neck, he kisses so suddenly, I grip onto the bed sheet. I have to bite my lip so that no one else hears anything. Somehow, my hands made it to his back. I began to roll up the back of his shirt, wanting it to be completely off. He gets up, kneeling on the bed, quickly removing his shirt before getting back to my neck, moving down to my shoulder. While he places butterfly kisses there, my hands start tracing his ab lines. 

He mutters against my shoulders while placing slow kisses there. "God Snow." He looks back up at my face, using his thumb to trace my face. When he kisses me again, this time, he's softer, more gentle, as if the high feeling slowly disintegrates in the best way possible. I felt so fucking fantastic and all he did was kiss me. Mattheo lifts his face up, his jaw was quivering as he looked my face up and down. He sighed as he pressed his face in the crook of my neck, just laying there. 

"You're enough, Snow, don't ever think otherwise." If possible, my stomach exploded with even more butterflies. 

"But-" 

"No buts," he said matter of factly. He sighed contently as he flipped over on the other side on his back. "Nice to have you back though." His smile after he said that melted me completely. 

"Yeah, I have my senses again," I snicker. 

An hour later, I'm in his arms again. His eyes are shut and his breathing is softened, and one of his hands is running through my hair again. He's still shirtless, not that I mind though. 

"That was quick," I say suddenly. 

"What was?" He asked concerned. 

"I don't know. I guess from being awkward to kissing and I guess cuddling. I liked that side of you Mattheo. I liked you being a bit desperate," I whisper softly. 

He sighed of relief, thinking I probably thought we went too fast. "It was so hard to watch you think I did something wrong or you did something wrong or that there was just always something stopping us from talking to each other." 

"Ya...." 

"You need to practice duelling more, " he suddenly spoke. 

"What?" 

"You need to practice more. Who knows when my father will be back," he said. 

"I think you're forgetting I took on like 3 death eaters at once. I'm a good dueller." 

"I never said you weren't, but you'll need more and more practice, there's always something you can learn sweetheart." 

I sigh, disappointed but I just said yes to please him. I felt him smile against the back of my head. "Good, I'll sleep more peacefully knowing you'll be safe." 

I smile before slowly drifting into blackness. 

In the morning. 

When I wake up, I'm about to stand until I realize where I am. I relax back into his arms, smiling. "We need to wake up Mr.Riddle." I slowly tap my fingers against his arm. "Mattheo, we need to get up." I try pushing myself out of his arms but he just pulled me back. 

"Five more minutes," he muttered. God, his morning voice is so hot. 

"You ALWAYS say that!" 

He just hums in response before snuggling his head back into me. "We should start over." 

I raise my eyebrows in confusion. I know his eyes are closed but he can sense my confusion. "I mean, go on dates and shit. I still believe in us." 

"I'm sure your lips established that last night," I giggle, pecking him on his lips. He pulls me back even closer to him if possible.  

"I'm available Saturday," I tell him. 

"I'll get you at 5:30 PM." 

I smile internally, trying not to think of how fucking excited I am. 

Sorry if it was cringe, I tried so hard, but I think it's halfway decent hehe.  

ALSO CHECK THIS OUT! SNEAK PEEK TO A SOON TO COME TOM RIDDLE BOOK! LEMME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT: 

"Come out, I know you're here, somewhere, and I know you saw me," he said.

I kept my breathing steady, he couldn't hear me, I never meant to catch him kill someone. I felt his presence ahead of the huge pillar I was standing behind. "I know you're behind there love, come out."

I slowly stepped out, keeping my breathing steady, if I had my wand I would blow him up into oblivion, I have done so before.

"Hello love," he said sweetly. "Care to tell me what you were doing in that classroom in the late hours of night?" He stepped closer to me, but for every step he took I took one back, until my back hit the pillar behind me.

"I was just walking by, and I saw the classroom was empty and-" I gasped at his cold touch, his fingers trailing my neck.

"Go on."

My breath hitched as I tried to continue. "Uhm. I saw someone was inside and I wanted to leave them alone so I left." That wasn't the truth. I saw him kill someone. That is what happened. I saw it in my visions and my vision turned out to be true.

"I think we both know that's a lie love," he moved all his fingers onto my neck and firmly gripped it. "You saw me kill him."

"Tom-" I try clawing at his hand but it's no use, his other hand has my arms pinned. "I can't breathe," I cough out.

He suddenly lets go, and I fall down to catch my breath. "What am I going to do with you... hmm?"

"What do you mean." I cough again, still trying to catch my breath. He turned around and began speaking.

"I can't have you running around the entirety of Hogwarts, telling everyone what I did. Everyone would believe you. But I can't kill you either, for some.... aching reason which I don't understand, my conscious wouldn't allow it...." I couldn't even tell if he was talking to me or himself.

He turned back around and put a smirk on his face. He kneeled down to my level and pulled me closer to him by my robe.

"Please don't kill me," I muttered.

"Oh darling I'm not going to kill you. If I'm being honest, it's funny to see someone who is oh so tough to crack under my pressure."

He pointed his wand at me and sighed.

"Obliviate." 

So there's the prologue. Lmk ur honest opinions.  

Word Count: 1342