Chapter 38: Welcome to Hell

A/N: Guess whose grades are all A's after finals 🤧

Enjoy the more recent updates during this break! Plus an exciting announcment at the end of this chapter... (hopefully it's good news heh) 

 "And nothing bad happened?" 

"No," Snow responded with a happy smile. "Nothing bad. I just feel more relieved than anything." Mattheo glanced up at Harry and McGonogall, clearly concerned. "Tyler, I'm ready." Tyler got up from his little corner in the room, and got up, clearly not so happy with the fact Snow was acting normal. "You said the barriers in my mind are weaker now, correct? I'm assuming that means I'll have to go back in there and face Voldemort," Snow took the words right out of Tyler's mouth. 

Tyler shrugs, as it it was the most casual thing ever. "Yes, that's true. Good luck!" He mockingly jeers. When he casts the spell, Snow was feeling more relaxed than ever, whereas the people around her were feeling increasing anxiety. 

Snow woke up in the graveyard from the Triwizard Tournament. She scoffed and walked around, looking for her new best friend. "Voldemort, your bestie is here!" she sing-songed, feeling a little too cocky. "I'm kinda bored and I have shit to do so if you could please come out here!" Through her peripheral vision, she saw a green flash and turns around to see him. He was clearly more pissed than he was pleased with the opportunity to taunt to Snow. "Hello!" She waved cheerfully with the brightest smile on her face. 

"Welcome!" He greeted with the same energy. "I never thought you would come of your own free will." 

She shrugged. "I did. It surprised me too." She took a step closer and looked up at the vile creature in front of her. "This ends now. Get out of my head or I will force you too."  Voldemort burst out into laughter at this girl's overconfidence. "I'm assuming you're taking the latter option." In the blink of an eye, she sent a spell to Voldemort to knock him off his feet, which he swiftly avoids. 

The two were without wands and were sending powerful curses to each other. No matter how many spells she used to protect herself or to hurt him, he was faster and better. Snow was doing her best not to use curses, knowing she can't stoop down to the same level as him. It was sometime between being knocked all the way to the opposite side of the graveyard and attempting to catch her breath that she realized: It's her mind. Why is she fighting him? 

She stumbled to stand up but when she did, she faced him head on. None of the spells he threw hurt her, because it was her mind, and she could control what was going on. Her head was hurting because of how much energy it was taking, but if it meant getting him out for good, she would suffer a seizure. 

Everyone on the outside were concerned, seeing her nose bleed out uncontrollably, and seeing her shake violently. "Get her to the medbay!" McGonogall instructed. 

She woke up on the wake, but her eyes only open slightly before closing again. As she is wheeled into the med-bay, Mattheo and Harry were more scared than ever in their entire lives. 

And now... the announcements (PLSSS READ) 

ACT II IS OVER AND ACT III WILL BEGIN (will likely be 10 chapters maximum cause i feel like my book has gotten boring cause it's so long sorry y'all. But hey, at least book 3 will come after) 

Another announcement: Anyone a huge fan of Hunger Games or has a friend who is? (pls say yes pls say yes pls say yes) 

CAUSE I LOVE THE BOOKS AND MOVIES AND I HAVE STARTED A BOOK CALLED "The Raven of the Capitol." I only started it like 2 days ago and I'm updating it there daily so I can get more engagement, and also cause i have a lotta inspo for it rn so if yall could plssss read and check it out, I would appreciate it sm. or u can send it to ur hunger games loving friends. 

I would rly rly rly love if y'all would do that because im putting a lot of effort into this book and that one as well.  

Search up: The Raven of the Capitol, Finnick Odair or my other username, madameclueless. Once again, i'd rly appreciate it 

*hate the feeling is abt to reach 100k reads, which means there'll be a double update on either this book or the 3rd book, depends on when it happens 🤭* 

Btw if u look at the comments on my hunger games books, u will see that I did comment on my book but i did that cause it allows me to see mistakes and also i need engagement yall ok 😭 dont come for me