Mini Chapter 2

Taking a break for a while... ( No more than 2 weeks, I'll be back with a long chapter :)) I have to start registration for school and it's a very important thing hehe. Plus, I have other priorities, but I won't be gone longer that from January 26th.... 

The next day, Neville had found the Room of Requirement, meaning we could start lessons straight away. Once everyone entered the classroom, me and Harry went up to the front. 

"Uhm... ok." Harry just kind of awkwardly looked around. "So, we'll start with a simple charm... Expelliarmus. Look, so what we'll do is me and Snow will teach you the wand movement and everything, and then we will practice with the dummies, and then you guys can do it practically." 

I step forward and give a look back at Harry. "If I may, Harry? If you don't mind of course?" Harry shakes his head and I look at everyone.  "So, of course we will do what Harry said, but I think it'd be more helpful if we both try the spell on each other? That way, they will see what a strong disarming spell would look like?" Harry almost went completely pale, remembering the time I almost snapped his wand in half from my disarming spell. 

He stuttered on his words. "Uh- yea uh.... yeah." I give a sarcastic smile while looking back at him and turn to everyone. 

"THOSE OF YOU!" I suddenly yell and everyone suddenly snaps into focus mode. "Who know the spell well enough, will practice with Hermione, does who need more practice, or does who Hermione sends over to us, will be working from step one with Harry and me. Come on." Of the 40 people, around 25 people walk over to Hermione, and the rest with Harry and me.  

We all begin working on the spell, and finally, everyone gets the wand motion down. Soon, they begin practicing  on the dummies, which is fine- because the dummies don't fight back. 

"OK! ENOUGH!" I yell out. "EVERYONE GATHER ROUND ME AND HARRY!" Everyone quickly begins shuffling between me and Harry. I stand myself next to Harry and put my arms behind my back. "Me and Harry are going to demonstrate the disarming charm on each other, because a strong dueller should be able to stop a disarming charm, unless the other opponent has a very strong disarming charm. I will cast the spell, Harry will attempt to stop it."  

With that, I step back and take a few steps away from Harry and turn back around to face him. I can see him pursing his lips as he feels a bit anxious. He gets in a defensive position and I put my wand out with a smirk on my face.  

"EXPELLIARMUS!" 

Before he can even flick his wand, his wand flies out of his hand and he falls on his ass. A few people begin laughing. 

Others.... 

Begin clapping. 

See you soon! I'll be back before February!