ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

It's been two months since Jungkook and Taehyung became boyfriends again. The time was going so well for both of them.

Jungkook already found his ways to develop his resorts, working on them while Taehyung was busy in his works of finding criminals along with Jimin and Namjoon.

After the case of JK the chief began to pair them together for any other important cases. And they were happy about that, working with the people who are so close with him was comforting as well as playful.

Teasing about their lovers and their uhm, some private moments and seeing the other blushing was the perfect time pass for them. If they are sitting and getting bored due to the lack of big cases, they would just talk and chill sometimes.

Currently there are two more people who joined them. Their juniors, Yeonjun and Soobin. They said that not everyone in the police station knows about them being in a relationship other than Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon. Well.. they had the same department so of course they noticed these two boys getting cozy, staring at each other with whipped gazes. And sometimes they heard the juniors whispering not so formal things. That's how they actually knew about their relationship.

Both Yeonjun and Soobin were so friendly with them even after knowing that their seniors were so strict. But soon they got to know that they were strict when it comes to work, other than they were as friendly as they wanted.

Even the seniors themselves told them that they were also in a relationship and Jimin was already engaged. The reactions were priceless. The way they congratulated Jimin that day, the man could not help but prevent himself from blushing so hard. He tried, but whatever, his cheeks were speaking louder.

Yoonji left her job recently as she decided to help Jungkook with the resort works. That would definately be so hard for Jungkook to manage three fucking huge resorts all alone and she was so bored with her own job. Who do not get tired of the same shitty job again and again? Maybe not everyone but Yoonji did.

She wanted to help her little brother so she took the whole work of management of one of his resort and Jungkook told her that he can manage the other two, even after Yoonji insisted that she can do that.

Yoongi recently contacted with some of their ex worker who used to hold a gun in their hand every minute in a day, to see if they wanted to come back as they needed some more staffs for the work. He was also thinking about leaving his job tho.

All of the members wanted to help Jungkook again with the work. Managing one resort is a hassle and their were more than one Jungkook had so they were also thinking to leave their jobs, leaving Namjoon.

He was happy with his work. Not like he did not want to support Jungkook but Jungkook himself told him to keep his work, giving him an excuse that they would need some legal help as well. Namjoon did not deny because it was indeed true, and he was contended with his own work.

In the past years Jin took culinary classes as he was so interested in cooking. After black souls was vanished, nobody needed a doctor in the group anyways so he took his decision and learnt cooking and everything about it. Hard work, is what he did because he was really lazy to study, yet he did. He wanted this from his heart. Jungkook gave jin the responsibility of the cooking department in all of his resorts. Jin would sometimes just go and visit the places, seeing if everything is going well, if the food tested good. His four years study experience was helping him a lot.

Hoseok was given responsibility of the security of the places. Everybody was aware of the males fighting and shooting skills. So he was there to look after the security. While Jungkook was thinking of making Yoongi check the everyday movement in the hotel, the CCtv manager you can say.