ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ

Jungkook was busy bouncing Hansung on his lap when he heard the tray being placed on the table. He looked up and saw Taehyung holding a glass of milkshake in front of him.

He thanked him and took the glass in his hold. Suddenly he saw a hand coming to hold that as well, he quickly pulled the glass away and saw Hansung's hands trying to reach that again.

The blonde laughed at that and took his son in his arms. "Hannie, the glass will fall down if you touch that baby.." he softly scolded Hansung but before he could say anything Jungkook spoke.

"It's okay tae, don't scold this naughty boy." He put the glass on the table and stood up. Kissing the top of Hansung's head he spoke. "Do you want to drink some milk as well?"

Hansung didn't understand anything but nodded. His hands were fisting Taehyung's shirt while Jungkook's face was so close to Taehyung's chest.

Well... Nobody, I repeat nobody wanted to make it sound something sensual but it somehow sounded like that. Taehyung could not help but blush at those words. Jungkook also wanted to smack his mouth to say something like this all of a sudden while they were standing so close and...

Not like they never tried so many things on the bed before.. including...uhm, TMI?

"Oh, why are you guys looking so stiff all of a sudden?" Hiah came out from the kitchen and saw them standing with cheeks flushed and face having weird expressions. Even though she did not know what was wrong, she had to prevent herself from smiling.

They quickly stood straight "n-nothing eomma." Taehyung quickly replied as he ignored her stares and brushed Hansung's hair back from his face.

Hiah frowned, nonetheless she put another tray on the coffee table and took Hansung's feeding bottle. "Give him to me tae, I'll feed him, he must be hungry." She said and gestured the blonde to hand her, her grandson.

"Yeah here you go!"

As Hansung latched his mouth on the feeding bottle she looked at Jungkook and Taehyung. "Why don't you go to your room with the milkshakes? Spend more time together go." It was like she commanded them and Jungkook smiled at her and then looked at Taehyung.

The blonde nodded his head "let's go!" He was about to take the tray when Jungkook already picked that up. "I'll take it, don't worry."

Soon they found eachother in Taehyung's room. Jungkook put the tray on the table and looked around the room. Not like he never saw that room but it was more like in face times he used to see that.

Jungkook noticed the huge mirror like cupboard attached to the wall. The bed was completely visible in that. His eyes roamed around the room as little more and he found there are so many photos of Hansung, some photos of Taehyung and his mother, and some of them included his hungs and yoonji as well.

But what surprised him was the photo of his and Taehyung. It was an old photo of them, he remembered the day when they went on a date and they took that photo, supporting Taehyung's phone on a tree.

They were looking so happy in the picture with Taehyung hugging him by his neck, pressing their cheeks together as the side of their faces squeezed with eachother. Jungkook was smiling brightly holding the elder by his waist.

He was looking at the photos with so much focus that he did not notice Taehyung was walking to stand infront of him. He noticed him when two arms wrapped themselves around his torso, and the blonde placed his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Where are you lost? I called you like four times." He mumbled, looking up to see Jungkook still staring at the picture and smiled. He circled his own arms around Taehyung waist, pulling him closer.