ᴍᴇᴇᴛ

Taehyung was making breakfast after finishing their morning session which was filled with their happy giggles and sweet kisses while they made love.

Jungkook went to the washroom after Taehyung to freshen himself up, as one of them had to make breakfast and Taehyung said he would do it so he decided to get a shower before Jungkook.

Taehyung just made a simple breakfast. He was sitting on the dining area waiting for Jungkook, with foods were kept on the counter beside the oven.

When he saw Jungkook was still not there his mind drifted to something.

(Flashback)

Few cars of police force reached to a abandoned building with their siren on.

Taehyung was with them wearing his uniform, ready for a investigation which was making him eager as it was related to the case he was investigating now.

Fifteen minutes ago someone called them and informed them that he heard gunshots and his life is in danger. Apparently a mafia boss threatened him to come there and now he was after his life. So without wasting any time they made their way towards the place.

When they reached the house their head ordered them to look for some clues seperately.

Nodding he took his gun in his hand and started walk. His steps were quite, eyebrows furrowed. Fingers curled around the gun.

Suddenly he heard a noise. deepening his frown he hid himself behind a piller.

The officer waited for few minutes but heard nothing so he took some steps again towards the stairs.

He was about to put his leg on the first step but felt a push.

The brunette winced as his back hit another piller beside him. The push was strong and hit him with full force.

He looked at the man infront of him who was standing there sheepishly looking at him. He glared at him with anger clouding his vision, and asked.

"Who are you?" His voice was laced with irritation as his back was paining for the push.

"Oh, hello, you're an officer right? I'm the one who called you." The man's expression changed into a horrified one. A literal change.

"What? Who are you?" Taehyung asked holding the gun more tightly.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. The scene... I saw it was so dangerous officer, please save me." Jungkook clasped his hands infront of Taehyung, in order to make him look vulnerable.

Taehyung noticed the man was wearing a black suit. The sleeve of his right hand was torn apart and the area was bleeding.

He furrowed his eyebrows then came back with a normal expression.

"What are you doing here exactly?" He asked holding his gun more tightly now.

"Sir, I got a call an hour ago and they told me to come here or else they will burn down my resorts. I think they're after my life too." Jungkook said but he did not unclasped his hands. Eyes were showing the amount of stress he was feeling right now.

"They? Who are they?" Taehyung could not help but asked even though he knew who was the person the man was talking about.

"They... JK sir. I'm so scared sir please save me." The black haired male pleaded.