ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ

Usually, when a couple gets back together, they find it so weird to feel exactly the same as before, just like they used to feel before splitting up. But it was not the case for Taehyung and Jungkook. They were so comfortable with each other.

Both of them were so glad that they never felt the huge gap between them, the cuddles, the kisses, the sweet nicknames everything was going on between them. Easy to say, they were in seventh heaven.

Even though both decided to take things slow, thinking there would be an obvious gap between them which would make them feel far away from eachother but surprisingly it was never a thing they acknowledged. Jungkook and Taehyung were being close just like old times, no distance in between.

There were no awkward conversations, no awkward touches, no awkward laughs. It was all so genuine that they were ready to forget the bad times they had gone through.

A soft music was playing in the background while Jungkook was in the driving seat, driving the car towards Taehyung's home and Taehyung sat beside him, holding Jungkook's hand which was apparently resting on his thigh.

He would caress the back of the other's hand, tracing the tattoos, the veins. The smooth yet rough skin felt so good under his fingertips.

The ride was silent but not an uncomfortable one. They were enjoying the cold breeze hitting their skin and the melody entering their senses. It was so calming.

Soon when Jungkook stopped the car Taehyung smiled as he gently squeezed the raventte's hand before leaving it. Jungkook smiled back and left the car. Walking to Taehyung's side he opened the door for the male to come out.

The blonde came out letting Jungkook close the door as he stood there. Jungkook turned towards him as he leaned his back on the black metallic surface of the car. His hand immediately went to grab Taehyung's waist.

The elder let out a breathy chuckle as he moved closer to his lover. Without wasting much time his hands found their way on Jungkook's shoulders, wrapping them around it.

"Thank you for everything you did yesterday. I love you more than anything." Taehyung whispered, pecking Jungkook's cheeks who gasped dramatically at his words.

"My heart can't take it oh my god!" The raventte spoke pulling Taehyung closer if possible, who apparently slapped his chest playfully seeing his boyfriend's dramatic ass.

Taehyung laughed at his lover as their breath mingled. Their faces were so close that if one of them moves a bit close, their lips would meet for a kiss.

Eventually Taehyung's eyes did move downwards, staring at Jungkook's lips. He wanted to smooch them, bite them again, not knowing Jungkook was having the same urge to kiss the life out of Taehyung and maybe lift him up in bridal style so the man wouldn't have to walk a few steps to reach his home.

"I love you so much, my universe" Jungkook whispered, eyeing Taehyung's whole face again who bit his bottom lips to stop smiling so wide. Taehyung shook his head at the choice of Jungkook's word. Here we go, the Jungkook he missed. The Jungkook who always had a backup answer for himself.

"Universe?" Taehyung asked chuckling softly.

Jungkook pressed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead before backing away " yes universe, the everlasting love I have for you." The raventte's gaze made the other look down for a second. It was effecting him too much but in a good way.

Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook was looking at his lips in a way that he would devour them in a moment. The blonde bit his lips again as he breathed out a low "kiss me."

Jungkook instantly tightened his hold around his boyfriend's waist as he connected their lips for a sweet kiss. Taehyung's lips still had a taste of the honey drizzle he had on his ice cream a while ago, Jungkook was loving it.