ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

Warning: violence, mention of blood and deaths ⚠️

In the heart of a bustling city, nestled amidst the bright lights  stood the grand casino "Azure Sapphire

In the heart of a bustling city, nestled amidst the bright lights stood the grand casino "Azure Sapphire." With its opulent decor, glamorous patrons, and fortunes spinning on the roulette wheel, it was a world within a world.

Taehyung and his co officers already were working with their plan. Some of them began to take their position in all kinds of entrances they found, windows, gates, every holes they saw. The work was going on with silence only boots hitting the marbled surfaces of the silent entrance decorated with different kinds of glass designs.

The atmosphere was painfully silent making everyone suspicious which was not fitting with whatever was about to happen according to Taehyung and what Mae Aeri said. When he said painfully silent he meant the way there was no sound of gun firing, no crowd, no chaos which he expected at that time.

But ofcourse there were people who were even busy with their games in this time. For once Taehyung thought he should say Jungkook about their sudden visit because they would be destroying this casino in some way definately but then again there was no time for it.

As Taehyung strolled through the grand entrance, So many officers followed Taehyung inside. his sharp eyes scanned the room, seeking out the subtle hints that would unravel the dark web he suspected lay within.

A seductive dance floor swirled with enchanting melodies, and dealers exhibiting sleight of hand to enthralled gamblers.

Yet, behind the gilded surface, a palpable tension lingered in the air, whispering silently of the sinister alliances at play.

Taking a deep breath, Taehyung ventured further into the belly of this deceitful beast. Clusters of uniformed police, badges gleaming, were huddled together, exchanging suspicious whispers.

His heart pounding, Suddenly, all hell broke loose. An alarm screeched through the halls, shaking the casino's glimmering paradise to its core.

The lights flickered ominously, casting eerie shadows on the panicked faces of the patrons.

Amidst the chaos, screams and gunshots split the air like thunder. The brunette upholstered his own gun, his training kicking in, as he realized that this was his chance to strike at the heart of the corrupt alliance.

Mafia members, long affiliated with the casino, emerged from the shadows with their own weapons. Firing bullets targeting the officers.

As soon as chaos formed Taehyung shouted to his co officers to help everyone to get out of the casino right then and there.

"Namjoon Jimin, you're coming with me!" Taehyung commanded still targeting the mafia members back. They tried to hide wherever they got to.

The gun firing was intense. Nobody was sure who was firing at whom. The Mafia's men were definitely targeting both the police force and their against group.