ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ

(New year update 🎇)

There was silence for a moment. Jungkook blinked when he heard the little human in Yoonji's arm was none other than Taehyung's son? He did not know what to react,what to think. Should he be sad knowing Taehyung is living a new life which did not include him or should he feel happy that Taehyung had someone for him who was maybe not a person like him..

He had a child.. Kim Taehyung had a child, the person who loves children and he did not know with whom, not like he was interested in knowing that as well.

He could feel his stomach churning in the unsettling feeling inside of him. He had loved Taehyung all those years without having any hope of him coming back into his life only to know that Taehyung already had a son.

But he understood feeling sad was not an option. The man moved on, the man found someone for him. And he was sure Taehyung found someone so good for him because the person Taehyung is, he would never fall for another asshole like him, another person like him who just knew how to betray. He was wise enough to trust a person and have a child with them. He should be happy, yes he definitely should.

That is what he wanted for Taehyung right? He wanted the male to be happy, however he was. He always wanted him to win more, he always wanted Taehyung to smile more. He always hoped Taehyung would.. observe more without trusting anyone like he did to Jungkook.

And right now, seeing Taehyung smiling fondly at his son, he knew he lost it. Maybe he had a tiny hope inside the farthest corner of his heart but that was okay, it's fine to be happy with someone we want to. He should just not think about it anymore.

Without acknowledging the stinging sensation in his heart, he smiled at the boy softly. The little boy was indeed adorable. The way his eyes would disappear whenever he smiled or giggled and how he would jump on Taehyung's hold when the male would speak something in tiny language.

Maybe it was something he wanted but with him and Taehyung together... But the blonde was happy.. what more could he ask for. The baby also seemed to attached to his father and Jungkook was happy.. maybe there was a obvious sadness building up inside his body but he decided to ignore the fact and focus on the bright side.

"He is.. adorable." He mumbled, still staring at the baby who now looked at him as well. When his met with Hansung, he smiled softly at him and the baby's face brightened up as well. It was just his nature. He loved to meet new people and would give them his best smile just like he did to Jungkook.

"He is Hansung, Kim Hansung" Taehyung said when he heard Jungkook's words. One thing he was sure that Jungkook always loved children, atleast that's what he shared when he was together with him. But hearing Jungkook he felt a strange warmness which he did not know what to name that feeling exactly.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows when he saw his son's movement who was moving his body to get out of Taehyung's hold and trying to go to Jungkook.

Hansung is always like this. He loves to meet new people and he gets excited seeing them. Just like now, as he saw Jungkook he decided to greet him with his babbles as well.

He never saw Jungkook like this but did that mean he did not know his presence. Well.. it would be a life if I say Taehyung still did not a have a picture of them on the table which was just beside his bed, on the wall...

When Hansung began to move more Taehyung held him tightly as he spoke softly. "baby why are you moving so much? You'll fall down honey." Eventhough he said that, he knew what Hansung wanted, definately the boy wanted jump on the raven head but he was not sure Jungkook wanted that or not. He did not want to make Jungkook uncomfortable by suddenly giving the baby to him.