ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ

(this chapter is about yoongi's past, because I don't want anybody to hate that man🥺)

Yoongi has always been a quiet and mysterious boy. Back then when he was in high school he would only talk to his sister who also had other friends. Especially Hoseok who was a transfer student. She met him the last year of their school.

Yoongi knew about him but seeing his sister's happiness with the male he always supported her.

His face always had a mask on. People would hardly see his face. Even at lunch time he would complete his food and would put the mask on again. At first when his family saw his weird habit, they were confused but as Yoongi opened up they never raised a question on it. He just never liked to show his face.

His introvert nature was the cause. But as Yoongi grew up, the mask on his face was long gone. He got to understand that hiding his face from the whole World had nothing to do.

Before becoming a black soul's member he used to work in a cafe far from the school. From the time he started to enter their school's computer room, his mind caught interest in hacking and he began to study and do research about it.

When it was his time to choose whatever subject he wanted to choose he obviously chose computer science which included hacking.

But after he started to study their financial situations started to fall down. His father worked for Mr. Jeon who was Jungkook's father. As he was just a driver, his income was not really that high to take care of two children who were pursuing their higher studies, and a wife who was apparently diagnosed with blood cancer. He was trying his best to do everything without letting his family know his struggles.

Yoongi was already seventeen at that time or should I say very close to turning eighteen. That was the time he saw his father crying in the middle of the night in the living room.

Yoongi was mature enough to understand why his father was crying. That night he decided to support his family by spending his time in a part time job. The salary was avarage for him but he was working well with that.

One day while working there he saw two boys entering the cafe. They were beautiful but one of them caught his eyes.

An angelic face, plump lips which were curved up in a beautiful smile, his eyes were smiling as well. His height was not too much but maybe same height as him. His cheeks were fluffy and round with a pinch of pink hue on them.

The fingers seemed so tiny when he covered his mouth to laugh about something his friend told him. He was looking like a angel in humans body.

Yoongi was lost, his eyes were following the male's every move

Yoongi was lost, his eyes were following the male's every move. He did hear someone was calling his name from the kitchen behind him but he just stared at the male. His heart thumped against his chest.

But suddenly someone pushed him lightly he looked at the person with a gulp. It was his co-worker who said "let's go we've got coffees to make."

Nodding he left the place but not before glancing back seeing the boy who was sitting on a seat placed near the window. He let out a small smile and left the place.