ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ

Taehyung stared at the male's face with utter seriousness. The words the male spat was fuelling his anger slowly.

"Who are you talking about exactly?" Taehyung frowned and asked.

The man scoffed "why should I tell you huh?" He started to take steps toward Taehyung who stood straight in his place, not taking a step back. His confidence was enough to let him stay rooted.

"Why did you came inside anyways?" Taehyung asked again, this time he was more ready to beat the man infront of him, who was making him feel disgusted whenever he would look at the face.

"Oh, to do something important." The smirk was still plastered on the chapped lips. His cracked his knuckles before speaking again.

"Jeon Jungkook's boyfriend hm.." he said, eyeing the brunette with lust filled eyes.

Taehyung clenched his jaw. Jeon Jungkook his boyfriend, how does this man know about them. As far as he remembers, Jungkook and him never acted so lovey dovey infront of the outside world. Atleast infront of them who would recognise them easily.

No, keeping this private was not Jungkook's idea it was Taehyung's. He somehow did not want people to know that they are in a relationship, atleast not before he catches jk in his trap.

When he thought about the answer of his own question. Suddenly the word JK came in his mind. Was he spying on Jungkook all the time. Because if not then nobody would know about their sweet acts.

It can be him only.

Jungkook does have admirers, as he got so much success when he is not even thirty and some definately despised him for that. But they were neither his nor Jungkook's concern.

Jk was the only suspect he could think right now and he knew Jungkook would think the same as well. A disgusting man like jk was behind his lover like a leech. God knows how many months he would have to wait, only to keep him inside the bars, or whatever the punishment will be.

Keeping him behind the metal rods won't be the only punishment for sure, that is too easy and boring for a person like the ruthless mafia.

"You're JK's member aren't you?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow as the question slipped past his lips.

The other scoffed loudly as he tilted his head sideways. "What if I am?"

Taehyung gritted his teeth. His hands were shaking out of rage. And suddenly the male touched his face, fingers went up to caress his cheek still having the nasty smirk plastered on his face.

That was the last string that broke Taehyung's patience.

Without wasting any second he launched a heavy punch on the male's cheek. The man's face turned as a red circular mark formed on his face.

"You whore how da-" before he could complete he felt another punch on the other side of his face. Now Hyesin was fuming, so was Taehyung.

How dare this man call him a whore. The words directly hit his self respect and for which he could not control himself more.

But Hyesin was not in a mood to give up as well. He wiped the drop of blood which apparently came out from the corner of his lips.

This time he dodged Taehyung's hit and held his head in his palm as he made the brunette's head hit the door of the stall beside him.

Taehyung felt dizzy for a second but he shook his head to get rid of the dizziness. Before he could get another hit his hands went up, they held Hyesin's hair and pushed his head down making it hit his knees.