ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ

Mature content 🤍

Taehyung let out a shaky breath at the deep raspy voice. It was hot and he could never deny that. Jungkook is so freaking hot.

He pushed his body upwards with his elbows holding the weight of his upper body. His legs were not that stable to put pressure on them so he groaned softly and tried to turn around which he did without taking too much time while Jungkook was standing on his knees, with his hands folded before his chest.

Taehyung huffed out as his lifted his lower body up, pushing his ass to Jungkook's direction and elbows supporting his half body.

Jungkook sucked a deep breath at the sight. Taehyung's fluffy cheeks were so close to his dick but he was not planning to give Taehyung what he wanted this easily. He still needed to work on the body for tempting him like that before.

His hands went to grip the bubble butt, squeezing them tightly. Taehyung gasped at that. He gulped feeling the hands rubbing his ass up and down, seductively.

He was getting impatient but he was enjoying this. Well.. he was the one who wanted something like this early in the morning.

Jungkook moved behind a bit so that if he bends, he would be facing the clenching hole. His middle finger traced the crack of plushy cheeks as it touched the hole.

Taehyung was breathing so hard. His eyes were still moist. Suddenly he felt his eyes rolling at the pleasure when a soft muscle entered his hole.

"Shi..." He closed his eyes feeling the tongue coming out and then again going inside while Jungkook's hand began to fondle his balls, touching the cock sometimes.

Jungkook was fucking him with his tongue so good, eating him out like he was hungry for ages. Taehyung was moaning loudly at this point. It was too much for him.

Jungkook's hands on his ass kneading the muscle while the tongue was slipping in and out of his hole, making slurping sounds.

He was close.. he could feel his orgasm close. But again Jungkook stopped his actions. The tease.. it was painful yet pleasurable.

Then again he dived back to have his meal but this time it was not only his tongue which was working inside Taehyung's hole, now his middle finger entered in the needy area as well.

The brunette moaned loudly feeling both things thrusting inside his needy hole, brushing his velvety walls.

Soon one finger turned two, stretching the puckered hole. Taehyung let out a lewd sound feeling the fingers touched his bundle of nerves. His legs were shaking as the pleasure was getting too much.

"Kook~.." he mumbled as Jungkook hummed, squeezing the soft muscle again.

"W-want you inside me please..." He said. His words were not stable because of the things he just felt and still feeling the fingers inside him.

"Hm? Should I give you that my love? Should I make you feel good with my cock roaming inside your tiny hole huh?" Jungkook asked and he bent down, hands going towards Taehyung's chest, stopping his other actions.

"Yes please ~" Taehyung bit his lip, feeling Jungkook's palm touching his sensitive bud. The dirty talks were like a cherry on the top.

The raventte smirked and in a swift motion pulled Taehyung towards himself by holding his chest. He does not has those muscles for nothing.

"Gonna fill you up so good that you'll scream my name." Jungkook whispered. Mouth was touching Taehyung's earlobe, hot breath hitting the skin.

Taehyung's hand immediately went behind to hold Jungkook's nape for support. He cupped the neck and let his head fall on the man's shoulder.