ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?

"so Taehyung. What about the abandoned building?" The chief of their branch asked, folding his hands near his chest.

Taehyung was standing there with a cold yet serious expression. Hands clasped behind.

"Yes sir, apparently the owner of 'Azure sapphire' Jeon Jungkook was threatened by none other than JK. He said jk told him that he'll destroy his casino and resorts completely if he doesn't obay his orders so after investigating him we got to know that JK called him there that time. And before he could do something JK killed people infront of him and left the place immediately after scaring him."

He explained the situation he heard from the man who was sitting there yesterday for answering their questions.

"So you're saying JK didn't harm him?" The chief raised a brow seeing a nod from Taehyung.

That was wierd. Why would JK let the man live if he already threatened him and called him in the abandoned building.

"Yes sir. He said the man didn't harm him but as he was scared he hurt his leg and shoulder a bit." Taehyung narrated.

The chief hummed and put his chin on the palm of his hand, rubbing his jaw.

Taehyung was standing straight infront of him to hear any orders from him boss who glanced at him before speaking.

"Hm.. so that's the only thing you got to know about JK after meeting mr. Jeon."

Taehyung nodded simply because after investigating about jk for two weeks, getting Jeon Jungkook as their victim is a big thing.

Maybe that man can help them in something to get JK.

"But I think Mr Jeon can help us in the case.."

"How so?"

Taehyung sighed and said "we just started investigating the case of that mafia a week ago and I think he can help us because he is now involved with JK. Even though not as a criminal but as a victim."

The chief nodded after hearing Taehyung's word. He was write. Jungkook can help them if there is something he knows related to JK or if the mafia ever calls him again.

"Okay then. I'm trusting you. I know you can do it Taehyung." The elder said making the other look at him with determination filled orbs.

"Thank you sir."

"Have a good night Taehyung." The chief smiled and proceeded to leave the cabin as it was the end of his duty today.

"You too sir." Taehyung replied and sighed when the man left his side.

He was trying his best in the case till now. Even his partners, Jimin and Namjoon who were selected by him for the case were trying hard as he assumed.

Jimin would call him immediately if he finds something suspicious in anything, any word, any syllables from the articles he would read about JK and would inform him.

Namjoon does not do the same at all. He is a really reserved man. Not like he helps less but it was just when they were here in the police station to discuss anything.

Taehyung chose Namjoon because that man is wise. He thought the purple haired male would be best for their team.

He left the room and walked towards the exit, holding the strap of his small bag which was carrying his necessary stuffs.

Taking out the key of his car he was about to enter Inside the vehicle when he heard his name being called.

He frowned and turned around only to see a man with a grey suit standing there. His eyes held no expression. He could not see the full face as it was covered with the mask.