ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ

(there's an important announcement at the end of the chapter! Don't miss that!)

Have you ever felt like your life is completely surrounded by darkness, consuming your energy fully but suddenly a ray of hope comes and lit up your world instantly. It makes you so better that you sometimes forget what to say or react?

Or maybe you're finding something but suddenly you see a rare gem infront of you.

That's exactly what happened to Jungkook. The minute he opened the door of the black car, He could feel his heart beating in rapidly, not listening to his pleads. Jungkook's hands were in a verge of shaking. He was not dreaming... Not at all... The person he had been thinking about all these years was sitting infront of him, in the driver's seat with glory.

Just when he thought his life was now back to dull after leaving the cell, not like it was all roses and sunshine there but Taehyung was someone whom he wanted in his life no matter how much he blamed himself for everything. Even after knowing he had caused a lot of problems he still wanted that man. But knowing after he would leave the prison he would not see him, he would never talk to him, and he would get a chance to do so.

But universe had other plans. He truly felt so ecstatic seeing the now blonde beauty who was a pretty brunette when he left.

Jungkook was stunned, his breath hitched seeing the sunshine of his life

Jungkook was stunned, his breath hitched seeing the sunshine of his life. The person he had loved with his whole heart and that organ never stopped beating so hard at his memories. It still chants Taehyung's name like a mantra and he loves it. He loved the pain so much but there was always a hidden hope. A hope that he never thought would come to reality but did happen somehow.

Seeing Taehyung just after leaving the suffocating place surrounded with four tall walls was like getting a sparkling star in his hands.

Taehyung was looking so fucking pretty that it made his mind hazy.. he was not sure if Taehyung was looking prettier now or he was always this pretty, this gorgeous..

He definitely used to get blinded by Taehyung's beauty when he would see the man's face coming in front of him, and the reflection of the brunette male would fall on his orbs, they would capture the beauty with all of their will.

But right now seeing Taehyung again, it was too much for him that he literally felt his knees going weak. He would have fallen down if Namjoon did not call him at that time.

"Get inside kook, we're getting late." Namjoon nudged Jungkook who blinked his eyes, unsure if he should actually sit beside Taehyung but nonetheless he did sit when Jin pushed him.

A smile automatically made its way on his lips when he heard a soft chuckle beside him. Kim Taehyung chuckled... Well it's not a big deal but to Jungkook, it was a huge one.

"Hope you liked the surprise bunny boy." Jimin whispered and made sure it was only Jungkook who heard it and man, his eyes got wide when he actually realised it was the surprise, or should he say it was the huge surprise for him, something he would never forget in his whole life.