ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ

The place was very much shiny with lights here and there decorated inside the hall. Jungkook was sitting on a couch with Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon beside him.

He was nervous thinking about the possibility of Taehyung recognising him. Even though their faces were hidden..

He was lost in his thoughts when suddenly some ladies and gents started to murmur looking at the entrance. His thoughts broke and he also glanced at the door to see the matter.

His breath hitched at the sight. Even though it was not the time to drool but jungkook did recognise the man.

Officer Kim Taehyung.. stepped in the underworld auction.

He was looking dashing and gosh.. the mask he had with himself. Jungkook was sure he would fall on his knees infront of Taehyung if it was not about his hidden identity.

To be honest it was not hard for him to recognise his boyfriend who walked inside the hall as if he owns it.

Well.. maybe if Jungkook wanted, he would definitely make the whole hall in Taehyung's name.

Wait.. what was he thinking! This is not the time to think something like this.

Taehyung was looking so perfect

The burnette felt so many gazes on him but they were filled with lust. He was so glad that Jungkook was not one of them, that Jungkook was not a member of this shitty underworld.

Oh how wrong he was..

He walked towards a empty seat which was a table beside Jungkook's.

The mafia boss was now doubting if his plan will actually work. He felt like it won't work. His heart was beating in a inhuman pace.

Seeing his boss's troubled face Namjoon asked "boss.. are you okay?"

Jungkook breathed out and spoke "Taehyung is here."

"He's already here?" Namjoon said, fixing his mask.

Jungkook nodded and looked at his hands. He was glad that he was not wearing a short sleeved shirt but the tattoo in the back of his palm was visible.