ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

The moon was decorating the sky beautifully with stars surrounding it, giving a mesmerizing view. While two bodies were cuddling under the thin blanket.

There was no space between them as they pressed their bodies together more tightly if that was even possible. A soft touch of lips, tiny smooching sounds coming from the white lump on the bed.

After breaking their soft kiss, the younger snuggled cutely in his boyfriend's neck making his lover chuckle at the adorable male.

"Yooni.. do you think Jungkook and Taehyung will be like before again..?" Jimin whispered while drawing circles on his fiancé's clothed chest.

Yoongi's fingers began to work on Jimin's hair, caressing it softly as he replied. " I hope so minnie.. after staying with Jungkook for years, we understood that even though Jungkook never uttered a word about Taehyung before-" his fingers stopped moving. He looked down at Jimin's squeezed face.

Smiling softly he completed his words "he still loves Taehyung. He's definitely regretting his actions but if he ever get a chance, I doubt he would even think about letting that go."

Jimin nodded his head. His hand which was busy drawing circles on Yoongi's chest, moved away and hugged his lover's body tightly.

"That's good. Taehyung is ready to work on it now." He said, looking out of the window where the moon was peaking from the gaps of the curtains.

"I remember it when he said 'Jungkook worked so hard to trap me for his plan, so why don't I take the responsibility this time?' he's so ready." He quoted Taehyung's words with a smile on his face.

"Yeah definitely. Jungkook used to complain about how Taehyung was being so stubborn to even go out on a date with him." Yoongi snorted when Jimin glared at Yoongi.

"What about you Min Suga? Aren't you forgetting something?" The other asked, eyes going narrowing.

Yoongi glanced at his fiancé and let out a nervous chuckle. Well yeah.. why not. He still remembers how he desperately waited for Jimin.

Min suga who's the well known softwere engeneer in a huge company of South Korea for five years now. No doubt he was happy with his job and his life now.

If he thinks about the situations six years ago, it was definitely so messed up. The day when Yoongi met Jimin in the garden of the court, he was sure it was his time to bring some shine in his empty love life.

He knew Jimin was hurt, that the man needed some time for himself to heal the wound which his heart suddenly got but did that mean Yoongi stopped himself from trying? No it was an impossible thing to even say.

After that day, he would text Jimin and Jimin would reply as well. But from Jimin's side, everything was casual, no hard feelings involved but for Yoongi? Well he knew he needed to try hard to have Jimin all for himself. He was so ready to leave the matter at that moment.

He waited for years.. but now when his life as an illegal hacker had come to an end.. why not take a risk and have a lover. Why not make Jimin fall for him as well.

That would be a lie if anyone says that Jimin was not in a process of falling for Yoongi as well. To him, Yoongi was slowly becoming a person who was giving him a strange comfort, his words were making his cheeks go pink.

Jimin loved the fact that he was moving on from Namjoon. Maybe it was happening in a slow pace but he was glad that it was atleast happening.

Jimin and Yoongi would even hang out sometimes as well. They would go out to take a walk at the park, sometimes they would go for an outing. Nobody knew how to call them.. friendly outings..? Nope definitely not.