ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ

(I promised ;))

"pa-pa"

Taehyung was looking at his reflection through the mirror, his mind was occupied with some very heavy thoughts but were they positive? Somehow but not fully. He was having a debate inside his head but that was broken by a little tap on his leg.

He looked down and his eyes got filled with warmth, fondness seeing his son crawled over him and was tapping his leg to get his attention.

"Looks like my tiny human wants Papa's attention hm?" He said as he picked up the little bundle of joy in his who attacked him with sloppy kisses on his cheeks.

"Oh no baby, papa is about to leave and you drooled all over my face." He made a pout which was kissed by the tiny human in his arms who was giggling seeing his papa's pout. He did not know why he does this.. this action.. this always reminds him of the person he had loved and loves. The feelings never died..

He gulped down when he remembered the bunny smile of the person he loved once. He still loves him just like before. It was hard for him to give up on his feelings so easily. Taehyung was not sure if Jungkook ever moved on from him or he was still the same like Taehyung saw him last time.

He was standing still when the baby in his arms started to babble in his language making him smile softly at his cute son.

"Wanna go downstairs baby?" He asked and his son nodded his head. Looking at his room for the last time he decided to step out. Funny how he completely changed the room according to the person who was not even beside him, whom he saw six years ago.

When he was stepping down he heard the sound of his doorbell ringing

When he was stepping down he heard the sound of his doorbell ringing. Knowing who it was he smiled softly. His mother swiftly went to open the door so Taehyung won't have to come down in rush as he was carrying another life in his arms.

Taehyung till that time came down and smiled at everyone while his son started jumping in his arms seeing the six people who entered the room, making everyone in the room coo at them.

"Hey tae! Hey aunty! How are you?"
"I'm fine Yoonji noona. What about you all?" He asked as he passed the boy to Yoonji because apparently he loves his Yoonji aunty.

"Hey little hannie! Is our baby excited?" She asked, pecking Han sung's cheek who squaled at her, everyone chuckled at the scene.