ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Taehyung got out of his car after parking it as he walked inside the police station.

Going towards his own desk he sighed when his eyes fell on his best friend, who had his sweet emotion covered orbs on a certain someone.

Jimin was sitting in his desk, which was just beside Taehyung's and his eyes were on the male who was checking some files related to Taehyung's biggest case which was being handled by Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin.

The man was so handsome no doubt. Whenever he smiles, the deep dimples shows in the both sides of cheeks. He is one of the smartest officer there but only if they knew.

The blonde kept staring at the male with a whipped look. His head was resting on his palm, full lips were formed in a pout.

Taehyung cleared his throat sitting his friend who still did not acknowledge him. He raised his eyebrow, and pushed Jimin who lost his balance.

The shorter one fell down for the sudden shock. He gasped seeing it was Taehyung who was sitting on his own chair, looking at him with a bored expression.

"Are you okay Jimin." The dimpled guy as known as Namjoon came to him keeping the file on it's place. He sat beside Jimin who's cheeks turned pink seeing the male so close to him.

"Y-yeah.." he uttered still in the daze.

"Get up. I'mma help you." Namjoon said and got up, holding his hand out for Jimin to take.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows again. The drama infront of him was too much... He himself was confused what to think about it.

To be honest he has doubts on Namjoon's actions. He told this to Jimin too but the male quickly denied saying a man who looks so innocent and very concerned about everything does not deserve to be judged like that.

Taehyung did not want to hurt his dearest friend's feelings so he stopped warning him. If Jimin stays happy with the man he has crush on, then it is what he wants for the male.

Even though people can say Jimin's eyes speaks that he has something Namjoon but Namjoon... His eyes are most of the time emotionless, and very hard to read.

Just like now, to Taehyung's Namjoon's action felt like he did not want to help Jimin intentionally but he did.

Taehyung sighed feeling weird for his friend.

"T-thank you." Jimin stuttered and Namjoon shook his head, gesturing him that it was fine.

"Guys! A very important thing." The chief came to them suddenly.

Everyone present there bowed to the man and the chief nodded.

"Taehyung can you come out for a moment." The middle aged man said.

He called Taehyung as he is the main investigator there and Jimin and Namjoon helps him with the case. Somehow Namjoon helps a lot...

Taehyung nodded and walked outside with the man "there's something important sir?"

Mr. Han who is the head of the department sighed "so any progress?"

Taehyung curtly shook his head felling so irritated by the man he was finding. For sure JK is so cunning.

Mr. Han sighed again "I got an information Taehyung."

The officer's eyes sparkled "what is it sir?" He asked.

"As far as I know. There will be a very big party tomorrow. An auction of humans. You should go there. It can be a very good chance to find him."

Taehyung thought for a while then nodded "as you say sir. We'll try our best." His eyebrows were furrowed while he spoke.