ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ

Yesterday night was very special. Taehyung and Jungkook both woke up in eachother's arms with bodies clinging together.

They as always had a kissing session just after waking up, Soft and passionate both.

They left for their own work after having breakfast and bidding eachother bye not before a sharing a sweet kiss.

Right now Taehyung was walking inside the police station, staring at the ring on his finger, shining bright and looking pretty.

He could not belive Jungkook gave him this yesterday. The brunette could feel something was going on with Jungkook but he did not want to ruin the beautiful moment they were having that night so he stopped himself and let their love embrace them warmly.

As he entered the cabin, he saw Jimin was sitting on his own seat, face palmed by his tiny hands.

He walked towards him and put his hands on Jimin's shoulder, catching him off guard.

"What happened chim?" Chim a special name Taehyung has for Jimin. This name suites his soft features.

Jimin sighed loudly and said "everything is gone Tae.." his voice was laced with distress and his words made Taehyung worried as hell at the shaky voice.

"What are you talking about! What happened?" He asked, keeping his bag on the chair, which was his.

"The information... t-there's nothing.." the other answered. Taehyung did not know why but he was not surprised rather he was disappointed.

Jimin collected a lot of things by his hard work. Yes they did not get really solid evidence but still they were trying so hard, Jimin had so many sleepless nights just because he was doing his researches but now all of his hard work is gone.

Jimin is a not a person who breaks down here and there but right now he wanted to break down. He wanted to let his emotions out for once atleast.

All his hardwork was gone..

Namjoon entered the cabin at the same time and walked towards a frown. Putting his bag in the chair he asked "what happened?"

He was not surprised seeing the scene infront of him definately. He knew what happened and he was also sure that he would see something like this today.

Eventhough he came with full preparation, still he needed to act right now to make it look less suspicious and natural.

Taehyung looked at him with a displeased look and answered " everything is gone from Jimin's computer. Even every informations he collected."

Namjoon glanced at the sitting male who had his face between his hands, shoulders were shaking a bit. It was clear that he was crying.

Sighing the purple haired male put his hand on the shaking shoulder, caressing the area with his thumb.

Jimin flinched at the sudden touch. He was so much into his world that he did not even understand when namjoon came inside and talked to Taehyung.

He wanted to be alone for a little bit of time but when he looked up with his wet face and red eyes, he noticed it was namjoon who was standing beside him.

The shorter one sniffled and stared at namjoon before hugging the male by his waist, taking namjoon off guard.

Taehyung could not help but sigh at the sight. He decided not to speak a word and see if namjoon comforts his friend or not.

Surprisingly namjoon did something. He started to pat Jimin's back, caressing it softly. Jimin was calming down in his embrace slowly.

Yes, namjoon was not hugging the male back but he was atleast comforting him. Even if it was an act, he was still doing that.