ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ

~ warning - it's a smut but not a love making scene guys...~

Flashback... {I'll write every flashback in italics.}

The sky was roaring while water drops were hitting the empty road. They were falling on the trees giving them reasons to live.

It was falling on a boy who was giggling and the other was staring at him. Their bodies were wet.

Those two males were actually on a date and when they were coming back, rain started to pour heavily.

The ravenette did not bring his car today knowing Taehyung wanted to walk in their date.

It was actually a very pleasant feeling. Holding hand with someone you love is really a soft moment which Taehyung loves a lot. But unfortunately for the other male.. it was not.

Taehyung is not his lover. He is not. But whenever he thinks about it why he feels a sting in his heart.

He was clueless about the stings, about the weird feeling but nonetheless he needed to do that.

Even though he was not sure for a lot of things, he was sure of one thing that the giggling male makes him feel something that he never felt before.

They reached Taehyung's home in just few minutes of walking under the rain the burnette stopped giggling

Jungkook also stopped walking and looked at Taehyung who was also looking at him.

Taehyung gulped seeing the ravenette infront of him looking so attractive with his hair sticking on his face which was glistening under the soft light. His shirt was wet as well which was defining his sculpted body.

"I uh.. I think you should stay here tonight. Your clothes are all wet." He stuttered fumbling in his pocket to find the key.

"It will not be a trouble for you right?" Jungkook asked even though he himself wanted to stay there not because of Taehyung but because he had to do something with Taehyung's laptop or maybe with his phone too.

He needed to act a bit for that.

Taehyung laughed softly "you gotta be kidding me kook. You can never be a trouble for me." With that he begun to open the door.

Jungkook for a second froze on his place. Why Taehyung's words hit him somewhere in his heart but he shrugged the thought.

"Hey come!" Taehyung called him inside once the door was open.

"Thanks." He mumbled before going inside the house.

Taehyung smiled at him widely and closed the door when Jungkook was inside.