ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ

Warning - violence ⚠️

Their date ended when the sky was gone dark indicating the night already approached. They could not stay longer because Taehyung has to go to work tomorrow as well so he won't be able to sleep if he stays up so late. The same goes for Jungkook.

They were now heading home after spending a wonderful time with eachother. As always Jungkook was sitting on thr driver's seat and Taehyung beside him.

The road was not really crowded. Only a few cars were passing through the windy road.

Taehyung wanted to push down the glass of the window but Jungkook told him not to. He was again confused because the raventte did the same few days ago as well. But he did not question Jungkook knowing maybe the man had his reasons.

The had gentle smiles formed on their lips. The date was actually good with them cuddling close and enjoying the marvelous view of the ocean with the sky turning dark from the orange colour, and as Jungkook took Taehyung to the another side of the beach because it was not for everyone. He wanted to enjoy his time with his boyfriend in peace, no-one invading their sweet moment

Jungkook felt a bit lighter today. He always feels that whenever he talks to Taehyung about his problems. Well not like he actually shared his problem but whatever talks they had made his heart feel lighter than before, the heaviness was subsided.

They were busy thinking about the date when suddenly so many black cars started to come behind them. Taehyung noticed that from the rare view glass but did not think anything because obviously it was a road for everyone to use.

So he began to mind his own business till there was a sound came from the backside of their car. When he looked at the mirror he saw guns. The people sitting inside the car had their one arm out of the window with guns in hand.

The younger, when he saw so many cars behind them was somehow preparing himself for something like this to happen, but did not think there will be so many cars.

He looked behind once and then at Taehyung who was looking confused and stared at the reflection. He sighed knowing his car is a bulletproof car. As a mafia boss he was bound to use bulletproof things. Even though it was protected properly, a glass can be broken by bullets. Taehyung was sitting beside him and he could not take any risk. No risk at all.

One thing he got perfect right was guessing the person who was behind them all of a sudden. It was obviously Sehun. Why? Because only he knew about Jungkook and Taehyung dating and he was targeting Taehyung for a while now.

A low class man.

Suddenly the men started to fire numerous bullets and all of them were targetting the glass from the back. Taehyung looked behind frowning deeply. He glanced at Jungkook who was focusing on driving the car at high speed now. His jaw was clenched tightly, veins in the back of his palm formed boldly. He looked at the man once before looking back before. Slowly he turned around, back facing the front glass.

Jungkook looked at him not knowing what Taehyung was trying to do. But he had to make his boyfriend sit back so the man won't get hurt. "TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING SIT BACK!" he yelled frustrated at whatever happening around him but the man did not listen.

He only asked "do you have a gun?" That too in a calm voice.

Jungkook's eyes widened at his words. He indeed carries a gun with him all the time but wait.. was Taehyung thinking about fighting with them? No way. He will get hurt and the younger could never take that.

"Sit back Taehyung please. Don't even think about anything." He replied looking before. Fortunately there was no car atleast not now. He could drive as fast as he want.