ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

Falling in love is so beautiful isn't it? When you find a person who loves you so much and you fall for that person. Holding hand for comfort. Whispering Sweet things in your ears when you are sad, mad, frustrated, defeated. When the person holds you close giving you warmth. When the person kisses your forehead assuring you. Sometimes the gentleness turns into a burning passion, not in a bad way. When they make love with you, kisses you pouring all their love.

And then you, who also feel the time being stopped. Losing yourselves into eachother. Intertwining your hands as the person makes you theirs and submit themself to you, you submit yourself to them. When they smile at you, does everything to make you happy, you feel like your floating in air of love. When you also comfort them. When you also love them wholeheartedly. When they cry in your embrace, like no one can harm them if they're with you.

But sometimes people fall so hard that coming out of everything becomes so tough. They can't come out. They fell like they are trapped into something deep. They start blaming themselves. They feel frustrated, vulnerable, lost. But eventually find a way to get out of the bond, or to fall more deeper into the sea of love. Into eachother.

Last night was intense yet soft, hot but full of love. love between two bodies but one soul. The room was filled with sweet talks, whispers, moans, groans, heavy breaths, and skin slapping sounds, lazy giggles, soft chuckles.

They made love. Yes it was a love making session not a mere fuck nor just a sex. They always name this session as love making. And why not? They love eachother truly.

The sun was spreading his warmth to every corner but not in a room. Not in the room where two naked bodies were cuddling with eachother under the sheets which was covering them upto to their chests without any care of the world. The curtains were closed. Phones were on silent mode.

Their lips were deep pink but swollen. Hair dishevelled. One had some dry tears in the cheeks where the other one had red scratch marks on his back. Their chests were covered with red and purple patches.

You could hear soft snores in the room. Both of them were holding each other tightly in their embrace even if they were sleeping.

They're eachother's peace.

A brown haired male's face was pressed against a hard naked chest. His one hand was fisted in the front of the chest and another one was wrapped around the black haired male's waist tightly.

The black haired male was also holding him by his waist. The grip was tight but not harmful, it was gentle. His another hand was holding the brown haired boy's shoulder securely.

They are lovers. Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook is the owner of biggest five resorts in Korea as well as the owner of the biggest casino known as Azure sapphire.

Taehyung is an officer, head of the big investigation section to be more precise. a very hardworking man.

Right now he is on a mission to find the most powerful mafia gang in Korea. This case is very important for him because everyone is trusting him on this. They know Taehyung can do this, as he is very intelligent person.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered. He was waking up slowly. He opened his eyes and saw a hard chest infront of his face. The chest was adorned with red, purple lovemarks. He smiled and blushed when he remembered what happened last night.

Not like it was their first time but he still feels like everytime is their first.

Taehyung took his hands from his lover's waist and raised them to touch his cheeks. The tip of slender fingers was tracing jungkook's face slowly, caressing it, admiring his boyfriend.